Mariah Carey’s Album Position Is Elusive On Billboard 200June 6, 2014
Mariah Carey may want to feed the wolves, because her lambs are hiding in droves!
Her latest installment, “Me. I Am Mariah … The Elusive Chanteuse” landed at number three on the Billboard 200 charts last week, but come week two, Mariah’s Beyonce-attempt will plummet to God-knows-where and is predicted to sell less than 15K copies (-80%).
Mariah’s response? ‘No *****!’
Your Top 15:
1. Miranda Lambert (RCA Nashville) 170-180k
2. Frozen (Walt Disney) 50-55k
3. Brantley Gilbert (Valory) 50-55k
4. Coldplay (Parlophone) 45-50k
5. Now 50 (NOW) 40-45k
6. 50 Cent (G-Unit) 35-40k
7. Now Country 7 (NOW) 25-28k
8. Led Zeppelin I (Rhino) 25-28k
9. Michael Jackson (Epic) 24-27k
10. Led Zeppelin II (Rhino) 24-27k
11. Led Zeppelin III (Rhino) 22-25k
12. The Black Keys (Nonesuch/Warner Bros.) 21-24k
13. Lucy Hale (DMG Nashville) 19-21k
14. Iggy Azalea (Grand Hustle/Def Jam) 15-18k
15. OneRepublic (Interscope) 15-18k
Mariah changed the release date three times before finally committing to its May 27 launch.
“The new album’s most recently charting single on the Billboard Hot 100 was ‘You’re Mine (Eternal),’ which spent one week on the list, peaking at No. 88 (on the March 1-dated chart),” reports Billboard.
Free glitter for everyone tho.