BRSM_jl

socialney Britney Posts Personal Pics From Her Vacation In Miami

i don't know why i find it so hilarious how a phone is planted right infront of her in the first pic to make it evident she's got a phone :bcutelaugh:

on a side note, she looks great

• Upvote 17

im dying, i live in miami and you can see my apartment in the background of the pics. where she is at is know as the sand bar (she's just little further away from where people go to.) but omg she was so close to me!!!!!!!!!! DEAD

i sometimes go there in my friends boat... omg will i ever meet britney?

also: were here for this type of pictures brit oh and for music.

• Upvote 14

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

i don't know why i find it so hilarious how a phone is planted right infront of her in the first pic to make it evident she's got a phone :bcutelaugh:

But bracelet has small cross attached which she :snooptoya: held in palm while jumping from Yacht, and it's hidden from that pic.  

She looks gorgeous you guys really need to lay off her seriously. We have turn into crazy people trying to determine if she really doing this or that 🤦‍♂️🏽 Her conservatorship is under investigation so I’m pretty sure she have more freedom at the moment so just enjoy her.

• Upvote 2

ok, I did not notice Kneedle sucking her stomach in though.. y'all ruined this for me, otherwise it would've completely fallen under my Radar.. :orangu:

• Upvote 3

I'm not judging her body. She looks happy and beautiful, and I hope she's comfortable in her own skin. 

How bad does calling out paps for publishing "fake" pictures of her looking bloated and then posting clearly retouched pics in which she's f**king holding her breath is? 

It's bad and cringy on her part, I'm sorry. The paps pictures were clearly not retouched, and she looked good on them, just not as skinny as she was a couple years ago. The pics she posted are the fake ones. I don't know what she was thinking. 

• Upvote 9