britneyqueers

rumor New single ‘My Own Way’ dropping 5/31?

The Hollywood Gossip posted this article about an anonymous tip they received that Britney is prepping a single for release next Friday: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2019/05/britney-spears-surprising-fans-with-an-epic-comeback-single/

"

We don't even know whether this rumor was started by her team as a marketing strategy ... or if there's just some bad apple trying to get people's hopes up.

But the rumor is that Britney is planning a comeback and that she's going to drop an epic single.

"Britney is back and she wants to be heard," an unconfirmed tip that we received claims. "My Own Way drops on 05.31.19."

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

6 minutes ago, britneyqueers said:

The Hollywood Gossip posted this article about an anonymous tip they received that Britney is prepping a single for release next Friday: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2019/05/britney-spears-surprising-fans-with-an-epic-comeback-single/

"

We don't even know whether this rumor was started by her team as a marketing strategy ... or if there's just some bad apple trying to get people's hopes up.

But the rumor is that Britney is planning a comeback and that she's going to drop an epic single.

"Britney is back and she wants to be heard," an unconfirmed tip that we received claims. "My Own Way drops on 05.31.19."

oh well, not buying it if it's real :evilpatrick:

• Upvote 17

Just now, naturalplayboy said:

The first thing that popped into my head :akii:

• Upvote 6

Ofcourse Lou, Larry, And Jamie Would Drop On A Day That Miley And Katy Are Dropping When All Of 2019 Has Been Silent:tifflmao:

• Upvote 16

28 minutes ago, CristMont said:

We're not buying it until Lou, Larry and Jamie are fired :nobitch:

Girl, I’ve been fired for over a week. Where have you been?:watrusayin:

• Upvote 19

4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

:tiffanynod:

Britney releasing a single at the end of this month is almost as believable as you leaking the full version of rebellion. The power of gay minds. P.s. your court date for your conservatorship is on June 3rd, 2019. See you there bb:ipass:

• Upvote 14

It’s believable that they would release a single that she won’t promote. :ipass:

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Girl, I’ve been fired for over a week. Where have you been?:watrusayin:

Hahahaahaha i'm cackling sis :shadelaugh: bye bye larry r

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Intheblue said:

And it will be in the same vein as Kesha’s “Praying”

if its true, it would be great if it was like that.

This man did this reading right when free Britney started. Way before tons of facts about Lou, her team and the courts were shared largely. 

Well if the guy on YouTube who did a tarot reading (and everything he said was like... 1000000 percent right on) is right.. then we have a proper Britney song to look forward too. Ala original doll.:brityes:

He predicted this song and that Britney has been “sitting” on it for a while. And it’s her legit baby. 

Also.. Duran Duran’s “my own way” is pretty dope.. look it up and try to picture a sample or Britney’s own take on it. Britney loves samples and re creating her oldie favorites so... it would be pure crack if she did a take on that song!!!

and with her current sitch and the drama surrounding it and the fact that it’s a cover/sample or re work would offend Duran Duran and rock fans to the core lol and she will get so much publicity from the single. 

Ultra side bar: it would tie her discovery together because in stronger she said that line “now it’s nothing by my wayyyy” so idk maybe it’s a full circle thing?

Strongerrrr then I ever thought that I could be. Baybayyyyy

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Cool if it’s real, but these threads come up every once and a while... sooo

• Upvote 3