breatheheavy

socialney Britney Shares Workout Video Soundtracked To Nicki Minaj's 'Chun-Li"

is its possible that Britney herself posts old videos?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Flag it for using copywritten music. 

• Upvote 13

1 minute ago, xkhingx said:

is its possible that Britney herself posts old videos?

Well it looks like she put her phone on the floor and recorded by herself 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Avatar said:

Flag it for using copywritten music. 

:shadelaugh:

When this bitch wasn't ready for summer? :wendycry:

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, zone said:

Well it looks like she put her phone on the floor and recorded by herself 

just because she recorded them doesn’t mean she is posting them.

• Upvote 5

I see Nicki wasn’t happy she worked out to Cardi’s song so insisted she has to work out to hers 

• Upvote 8

Team C’s lack of self-awareness is alarming....

Spoiler

Maybe they need a conservatorship 

Spoiler

:jj:

• Upvote 12

She doesn't look happy :(

Also,

At the beginning of the video..the way that she holds the stick makes her look like she is crucified maybe she is trying to make everyone understand how she really feels with the conservatorship

Am i reaching? :ineedthetruth:

• Upvote 6

My first thought was that this is an old vid because the background is the same from the mental health place... The team did not think that part through if they were trying to trick us into thinking this is a new video... 🙃

• Upvote 3

Guys I wrote a comment on this post :

Clearly an old video from facility. Nice try @loumtaylor but not this time and not till Britney be out of conservatorship and freed from your control. #freebritney #ENDTHECONSERVATORSHIp #loutaylor let's hope investigation and evaluation will free Britney from 11 years of life worse than prison and you, Jamie, Wallet and Larry will face the justice for years of fraud, corruption. We fans we have a list of more than 20 companies that you guys opened from Britney's money since 2008. I know you are reading this @loumtaylor. Don't forget to switch accounts and don't keep liking comments on this profile. We see you and your bagg full of salt you sent to Britney when she was scared of you... 

Let's see when it will be deleted and please keep liking

🙏

• Upvote 1

oH wE'lL mAkE hEr ShOoT oNe ViDeO wHeN iTs DaRk OuTsIdE aNd ThE oThEr DuRiNg NiGhTtImE aNd It WiLl LoOk LiKe TwO vIvIdLy DiFfErEnT pLaCeS bEcAuSe ThE fAnS wOn'T kNoW wHeRe ThE vIdEo Is FrOm 

• Upvote 8

22 minutes ago, One Kiss From You said:

She doesn't look happy :(

Also,

At the beginning of the video..the way that she holds the stick makes her look like she is crucified maybe she is trying to make everyone understand how she really feels with the conservatorship

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not :tehe:

• Upvote 1

Guys don't use hashtags #freebritney and #ENDTHECONSERVATORSHIP as comments including them disappear once they are posted. I tried once again without hashtags and now my post is there. They are blocking us again... 

I can’t wait for the day Lou Taylor is gone and no longer posts or dictates her instagram and Twitter. Britney then could hire a real social media expert who does their job properly and not just serve their own agenda. :demi:

• Upvote 6

I’m getting sick of how much work out videos she’s posting. They’re missing her happy quirks and style she had. 

Ignoring the whole, this is from the facility and the last one was from last year 

the videos from the facility (minus the highly impressive bikini yoga one) something feels off with the video - all the captions, including the bikini yoganey one was not normal I am not enjoying them they are making me uncomfortable :bthink:

Whether it’s Lou, someone else or Britney herself posting it they’re not how it used to be and even Lou would know how to make it sound like her after so many years of them all being in charge of the account. Maybe there’s a new marketing manager, maybe Britney is the new marketing manager

whatever it is, I prefer the paps and 2007ney Starbucks everyday 2019ny vibes than these. Sorry not sorry :4music:

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, One Kiss From You said:

Also,

Possibly reaching a little bit  ;) those are standard mobility exercises with the stretching stick and she is executing them just like everybody else. I only know about that because I used to do those exercises for my back/shoulders as well. Very good stretching btw 😀

:sendinglove:

• Upvote 2