Jump to content


news

news Britney’s Gram recieved worrying voicemail regarding Britney #freebritney

Recommended Posts

Britney’s Gram recieved a very worrying voicemail regarding her cship how it’s handled and regarding her mental facility stay

Quote

In this special emergency episode, Babs and Tess have received an anonymous tip from a credible source. He confirms some of their suspicions and contains revelations they never could have imagined. All we can s ay is listen right away, and #FreeBritney.

Source and place to listen the podcast

https://britneysgram.com/2019/04/16/free-britney-episode-75/

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not buying it. How would a paralegal working at the same firm as the conservator know that much detail about what Jamie and Britney wanted etc. The way he talks about Domination and the fast food candids makes me think he's just a fan making up conspiracies. I find it quite sick how 'fans' of Britney are making her life into some true crime story

  • Upvote 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

I'm not buying it. How would a paralegal working at the same firm as the conservator know that much detail about what Jamie and Britney wanted etc. The way he talks about Domination and the fast food candids makes me think he's just a fan making up conspiracies. I find it quite sick how 'fans' of Britney are making her life into some true crime story

How do you explain than that Britney still is stuck in cship while an amanda bynes already got out and was way more insane than britney who appears to be sane?

  • Upvote 25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, whoisit said:

How do you explain than that Britney still is stuck in cship while an amanda bynes already got out and was way more insane than britney who appears to be sane?

By remembering we have very few real details so we really do not know anything, and everything is speculation 

  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, whoisit said:

How do you explain than that Britney still is stuck in cship while an amanda bynes already got out and was way more insane than britney who appears to be sane?

Amanda has been back in treatment for months now so it clearly wasnt the right thing to do also did you see Britney in 2018?? How did she apear ok to you??

  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recap please :gloria:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm listening to the podcast while playing videogames, the girls did a recap of the last months for the first 8 minutes.

The new stuff about the voicemail starts at 8:15 :waitwhat:

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

I'm not buying it. How would a paralegal working at the same firm as the conservator know that much detail about what Jamie and Britney wanted etc. The way he talks about Domination and the fast food candids makes me think he's just a fan making up conspiracies. I find it quite sick how 'fans' of Britney are making her life into some true crime story

There really is too much wild speculation, but it's partly her teams fault.  There's been too many changes made without much explanation from her team.

To me she shouldn't have signed up for another residency so quick and should have had her hiatus after POM or the tour and then come back for another residency if she still wants to perform.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First lines of the Voicemail: "I used to work with them on the conservatorship, the things it's happening... is disturbing"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Jamie noticed that Britney wasn't taking her medications"

"Jamie shout down domination (Instagram post in January) cause Britney refused to take the new medications"

"Britney has been in the mental facility since January"

 

English It's not my first language so I write what I can understand. :disappointed:

  • Upvote 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whoisit said:

How do you explain than that Britney still is stuck in cship while an amanda bynes already got out and was way more insane than britney who appears to be sane?

Actually Amanda is not free of her conservatorship. Court documents from 2018 show that her family extended hers until August 2020. 

Also just because someone looks fine doesn’t mean that is all roses and daisies behind closed doors. Just look at Demi Lovato, she seemed all fine and happy last year with a new album, fitness wear line and a world tour but behind the scenes was she was in a bad place. 

  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Goku said:

"Jamie noticed that Britney wasn't taking her medications"

"Jamie shout down domination (Instagram post in January) cause Britney refused to take the new medications"

"Britney has been in the mental facility since January"

 

English It's not my first language so I write what I can understand. :disappointed:

Is that all ???

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Is that all ???

he says stuff like

- wallet resigned because he didn't want to be complicit in forcing her into a facility

- britney driving around for fast food was a breach of her conservatorship

- they told her to use her dad's illness as the reason for cancelling the show but really it was because she was breaking the rules

  • Upvote 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

he says stuff like

- wallet resigned because he didn't want to be complicit in forcing her into a facility

- britney driving around for fast food was a breach of her conservatorship

- they told her to use her dad's illness as the reason for cancelling the show but really it was because she was breaking the rules

they cancel a whole ass show because she went to buy fast food? how stupid. but then again seeing her team it doesn't suprise me. but it's probably bs anyway.

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

he says stuff like

- wallet resigned because he didn't want to be complicit in forcing her into a facility

- britney driving around for fast food was a breach of her conservatorship

- they told her to use her dad's illness as the reason for cancelling the show but really it was because she was breaking the rules

But that wasn't the only time we saw her driving.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×