news

news Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney #freebritney

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Okay guys, I need you to read this and think about this for a second.

Think back before this week. What was our situation? Domination was canceled, blamed on dads sickness. We knew she went mia for a few months but we had no ideas really. Then three weeks ago we get the news of the mental health facility. Again, take yourself back weeks ago, before all of this #FreeBritney stuff started trending. Put yourself back in that state of mind. 

Now go rewatch the video, knowing what you knew then. It’s generic. It’s not personal, it doesn’t actually address much of anything. She mentions her family going through a lot (fathers illness) and just says she’s taking care of herself and she’s fine. 

I truly think this video is old. It was filmed months ago, back when homegirl was ALLEGEDLY forced into treatment. They had it filmed and were acing it for when fans started getting antsy. They knew we would start asking questions eventually. 

This is obviously all a theory. But it makes sense. She looks completely different from how we saw her the other day. 

Seriously, go watch the video again. It’s as generic as it comes and lacks all depth. This is actually terrifying. (If true, of course)  

Yeah this is the prevailing theory I'd say my friend

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I guess it's the eyes and the nose and the color of your hair and beard and the shape of your face.

I mean, if we compare the pictures of course you're different, but there's a certain vibe or something

17ac8b4832aa14299bea66f7fe056e1c.jpg

Is this a good thing? ... :gerlwat:

Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

Is this a good thing? ... :gerlwat:

yeah I guess... d96j9uv-8c4fbba3-dbca-43d0-9691-d7af3ece

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, WhatYouNeed said:

:urite:

This reminded me of “give it up for... HIM!” She really doesn’t recognize ANYONE 

Spoiler

I didn’t know Jordan was that short tho

• Upvote 2

How can be the #FREEBRITNEY thing over??? Her shitty team is just trying to fool us... And what, my girl is still going to be overprotected?? I'm sad... :crying2:

And pissed. Jamie Spears, you're going to burn in hell for taking away freedom and money from your daughter. 

1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

This reminded me of “give it up for... HIM!” She really doesn’t recognize ANYONE 

Reveal hidden contents

britney's tan tho :deadbanana:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Hide contents

This video is life :akii:

• Upvote 1

Not sure how I feel about the latest video. I freaked out when I got her post notification today. Something is definitely fishy about it, and her post too. I guess we'll see what happens... I do hope some kind of independent investigation is done to check her handlers out and her situation. Til then, I am boycotting the Britney brand. 

• Upvote 1

Can iggy or someone else who has Britney's number contact her? Something about that video doesn't sit right with me.

I don’t know how I feel about the new post by her.... I just... 😐😭 I’m even more confused and concerned about the whole thing x

:decisions:

9 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Please link ?

I’m such a flop I can’t find it but I literally know it’s somewhere in this thread around the time when people were theorizing that  most of Britney’s Instagram/Twitter is actually Lou doing it for her. Idk how far back it is but I’m going to keep looking:queenie: