Sign in to follow this  
exhale

exhale Do you think?

Do you think? 

If for the first time you noticed/ introduced to Britney on either the era Britney Jean or glory. 

Be honest ... do you think you would have become a fan? I’m just curious. Because mine was baby era but I didn’t become a fan till slave for you. 

Probably not, HIAM would have been on my Spotify list but i'd stan Beyonka :tiffanynod:

• Upvote 1

I became a fan at britney jean era, it was the first album i every listened to and loved it. If anything it helped me to become an even bigger fan when I listened to her other albums and realize they are even better

• Upvote 5

I wouldn't have because I wouldn't have even known she released music. I haven't heard any recent songs of hers on the radio (where I live) since 2011. 

But, if I were to discover her in another way then I would totally stan during Glory era.

• Upvote 1

The grammar of this posting is atrocious. I was confused for a second :ehum:. But no. I became a fan during oops. I can’t imagine becoming a fan during Bennetta Jerky and glory aka filler:kesha:

• Upvote 2

I would have illegally downloaded it and kept it on my Ipod... BJ would only have 6 songs saved on my Ipod tho.. Work Bitch, Till Its Gone, iSBE, NTIFY, HOT, Perfume

• Upvote 1

If I first learned about her through the Britney Jean or Glory era, I probably would've liked some of her songs and have been a lukewarm fan but DEFINITELY not a die hard stan like I am right now since Ive been a fan since the Oops era when I was a kid!

So maybe thats why she means more to me than any artist: cause she reminds me of my childhood and the good old days <3

:yeahhh:

• Upvote 1

I only knew her from My Prerogative, Blackout and The Singles Collection. I heard TTWE on YouTube and thought it was a step down for her. I saw Britney Jean on release week and picked it up, I hated every track party from Work Bitch (and it wasn’t that great). So I became a fan during Blackout and Britney Jean almost completely put me off. But I started collecting her back catalogue and realised that Blow Job was a blip

Glory is the perfect first album to hear, like the next good era to become a fan after Circus/Blackout 

Yes. Because I loved Glory era. I loved BBMAs performance her VMAs look and the album is great

BJ has its moments :excuseu:

• Upvote 1

Im not sure. I am a fan since I can remember. I dont know how I would precive Britney if I was introduced to her in my adult. Becoming a fan back then when I was a child is a whole lot different. 

• Upvote 1