rumor

rumor E! news: Britney spotted at hair salon for the first time since entering treatment (UPDATED WITH PIC)

Supposedly Getting her hair done...in LA...

Britney Spears is practicing self-care and "feeling refreshed" amid her stay at a mental health treatment center. 

The singer was spotted at a Los Angeles-area hair salon on Thursday morning. An eyewitness tells E! News, "Britney arrived with three people from her team this morning to get her blonde roots touched up and extensions retouched." 

According to the eyewitness, the performer sat in the chairs by the other clients rather than in a private area. "Several people worked on Britney's hair and were very quick and efficient to get her out of there as fast as possible," the eyewitness adds. "She seemed fine and content... [She] was definitely excited to her hair done."

But the "Lucky" singer isn't just excited to get a blowout. The source, who described the A-lister as "feeling refreshed," shares, "Britney is excited to see her children and get back into her routine, but is taking one day at a time."

Source: E! News

• Upvote 18

Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

not the most flattering headline considering her track record.. :pieceofwhat:

:badthoughts:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I don’t buy it. Larry has some kind of friendship with E news... Larry was a producer of Star Tan which is on E news

• Upvote 15

yas queen nourish the hair locks :tear:

• Upvote 9

Are they sure it wasn’t Jamie Lynn? I mean she’s prob getting ready for her new reality show :hiii:

ET and E! are pushing Larry's agenda so much this year, always full of kind words reported by such a lovely "source"

We know there's something going wrong, they should stop with this embarrassing damage control

• Upvote 18

2 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Does this report imply that she hasn't seen her boys during treatment? 

I think so :idkney:

• Upvote 3

Does this report imply that she hasn't seen her boys during treatment? 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, rawbrit said:

That's extremely odd to me bc I can't imagine she would be OK with that. Of course assuming that's what E! meant and it is indeed true her kids haven't seen her while she's in treatment. 

• Upvote 11

6 minutes ago, rawbrit said:

It's worth mentioning in another E! article they say "Her kids have already come to visit her at the wellness center,"

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

That's extremely odd to me bc I can't imagine she would be OK with that. Of course assuming that's what E! meant and it is indeed true her kids haven't seen her while she's in treatment. 

I just also have a feeling Larry is sending false reports into news outlets, attempting to do damage control. Something is just off. In Los Angeles, and NO paps or eye witness caught even the blurriest photos at least? Fishy to me :mhmnod:

• Upvote 14

I feel like it could be part of her therapy. She’s afraid of people.. several people are touching her, public appearance, no hiding.. seems like she has started to face and fight her problems/anxiety. Only a pre 2007 Britney would do that - the heart of all troubles. :mhmsureny:

• Upvote 4

You mean to tell me she went to an LA salon with other people, got her hair done in a public space, and there are zero candids?

Bull.

• Upvote 18

3 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

You mean to tell me she went to an LA salon with other people, got her hair done in a public space, and there are zero candids?

Bull.

Every big media reported about the news last week, paparazzi should be chasing her for sure!

• Upvote 10

Can't Imagine living with extensions, must be irritating just week after putting that sh!t on :ponderney:

• Upvote 4