I am so excited !!! I hope she'll tell us more very soon !!!!

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Harlow said:

I am so excited !!! I hope she'll tell us more very soon !!!!

same!!! to think it was almost a year ago she teased us with "Beautiful Game", got us all excited for no reason

i really would like to hear that song in full

• Upvote 3

I wish it wasnt an X  paired with Red lips. It reminds me too much of the Bionic "era". My PTSD is flaring up.

xtinamma.gif334b9249e64741625bb822c5a0b47390--post-bchristina-aguilera-big-time.jpg1304052_1.jpgchristina-aguilera-getty101674435.jpg119367860-3.jpgtodayshowmcqueen.jpg

At least we know, whatever it ends up being will be good quality and Madonna will put all her effort into it. Cant wait,

• Upvote 7

47 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

D3F1HNyXQAAb6uA.jpg

I feel like it's an old picture/vibe Podobny obraz

don't expect nothing great :ehidk:tbh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I’m so excited! She’s been saying new music is coming soon for basically a year! I hope we get some more info soon. I’m also curious to find out which musical direction she’s going for.. didn’t she say she wanted to experiment with African and Portuguese music?

• Upvote 1

She’s been “coming” for what feels like years now. Something is around the corner for sure though. 

I wonder how huge this tour is going to be!

• Upvote 3

It's from a shoot/video she finished a while back. Someone on her team posted a video of her crouched with a whip, short black wig wearing a leather skirt.

As much as I wanted it to be a music-related announcement, I could see it being something for MDNA Skin.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BreakTheCircus said:

As much as I wanted it to be a music-related announcement, I could see it being something for MDNA Skin.

she wouldn't dare

SHE WOULDN'T DARE

• Upvote 2

hope this bish comes around and brings another "Confessions" (not sound-wise, I'm talking quality).. "MDNA" was absolutely tragic and while "Hard Candy" and "Rebel Heart" were good they weren't exactly groundbreaking if you compare them to the rest of her work.. I'm extremely excited but my expections are really high too.. "Rebel Heart" was a step in the right direction though it might have been a bit too experimental (so many different sounds mashed together, so many demos and unreleased songs from that album alone that there was no way it could have been cohesive).. she needs to get in the studio and work with only a handful of people again like she used to.. RH is a jumbled mess of writers and producers (so many DJs, *big sigh*) and a lot of songs trying way too hard to be edgy.. I want something introspective and deep again because we all know Madonna has that in her but for some reason she keeps dumbing down her music and for what reason.. she doesn't sell records like she used to so what's the point.. these days she's a worse version of Regina George's "cool mom".. a laughing stock.. :nochillbrit:

• Upvote 1

:cuteidk:yaas, while I'm not the biggest madonna fan, Rebel heart was one of the highlights of 2015. She's been pretty mess on social media lately but I'm having high hopes :yasqueen:

• Upvote 2

im getting bored of this now., shes been teasing new music every flipping week for like 6 months!

• Upvote 1

On 4/1/2019 at 4:34 PM, falka said:

I feel like it's an old picture/vibe Podobny obraz

don't expect nothing great :ehidk:tbh

I feel like she needs to do something completely original. That's when she excels and shines, when she starts a trend. She does very poorly when she follows a trend or repeats something she has already done.

• Upvote 1

I love Madonna, but 'm DREADING the try-hard anti-Trump childish crap. I can see it now...

Album track list:
Hate Is A Five Letter Word (Trump Is The Word) - samples "Grease Is The Word"

President DE-select

Can't Believe You Did This 

Never Again

Confessions Of A Vagina

:groovin:

• Upvote 1

On 4/1/2019 at 4:04 PM, The Greatest Show said:

I wish it wasnt an X  paired with Red lips. It reminds me too much of the Bionic "era". My PTSD is flaring up.

xtinamma.gif334b9249e64741625bb822c5a0b47390--post-bchristina-aguilera-big-time.jpg1304052_1.jpgchristina-aguilera-getty101674435.jpg119367860-3.jpgtodayshowmcqueen.jpg

At least we know, whatever it ends up being will be good quality and Madonna will put all her effort into it. Cant wait,

What went wrong, you’re an xtina stan so you would probs know the most than any web article lol 

16 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

What went wrong, you’re an xtina stan so you would probs know the most than any web article lol 

Its been a whle but off the top of my head these were the biggest issues:

• she released her album too late (it was finished a year earlier but she decided to make Burlesque instead of release)
  • she had bad luck in that Gaga came out with a similar sound before her and everyone acused her of copying her (Chrisitna said way back in 2007 that her next album would be futuristic)
  • Gossip sites like Perez turned on her and suddenly started calling her (Floptina, Copytina, Porktina, Fattinam,,,) and ridiculed everything she did and said that she was copying EVERYTHING. (even the most ridiculous stuff)
  • she didnt promote as much or well as she used to
  • she gave up on the album too fast
  • RCA ruined her original vision of the album and made her record more pop songs
  • She got divorced during the album release
  • she postponed her tour only 3 days after putting tickets online because they realized that she actually was obligated to promote Burlesque
  • She got fat and depressed and ended up not resceduling the tour and instead did 6 Seasons of The Noise
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its been a whle but off the top of my head these were the biggest issues:

• she released her album too late (it was finished a year earlier but she decided to make Burlesque instead of release)
  • she had bad luck in that Gaga came out with a similar sound before her and everyone acused her of copying her (Chrisitna said way back in 2007 that her next album would be futuristic)
  • Gossip sites like Perez turned on her and suddenly started calling her (Floptina, Copytina, Porktina, Fattinam,,,) and ridiculed everything she did and said that she was copying EVERYTHING. (even the most ridiculous stuff)
  • she didnt promote as much or well as she used to
  • she gave up on the album too fast
  • RCA ruined her original vision of the album and made her record more pop songs
  • She got divorced during the album release
  • she postponed her tour only 3 days after putting tickets online because they realized that she actually was obligated to promote Burlesque
  • She got fat and depressed and ended up not resceduling the tour and instead did 6 Seasons of The Noise

Wow 

I do have respect for her and didn’t know she got a divorce 

some things remind me of Britney though and somethings stay the same for everyone

-rca sucks ass

-pigrez is a complete d!ck head

• Upvote 2

I don't care for Eurovision one bit but any new Madonna content is exciting AF, let alone a new f*cking single after months and months and months of teasing.. is there a specific date?? I got my calendar out!! :o

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I don't care for Eurovision one bit but any new Madonna content is exciting AF, let alone a new f*cking single after months and months and months of teasing.. is there a specific date?? I got my calendar out!! :o

Saturday, 18 May

• Upvote 2