Jump to content
music

music Help me with the Crossroads EP

Recommended Posts

I finally decided to create the Crossroads EP and renaming the third album Shock Your Mind as originally planned. :smokney2:

Spoiler

Screenshot-50.png

Screenshot-52.png

 

Those childish Max Martin tracks are not the tea with the Pop / Rock / Fun / Deep side of the original tracklist. :beynah:

It's like having ARTPOP merged with Joanne. Girl I- :rude2me:

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I found this one but the size is only 500 x 500 and the colors are messed up. :britclose:

image.png

I need the cover of the movie/cd soundtrack in real HQ. :crying1:

No. I don't sell nudes, and Yes, I hate her Team for merging the two projects. :leaving:

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why this is flopping

tumblr_inline_p9ucapxQME1qe40ld_540.gif

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone has a lot of time on their hands...:notfeelinit:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ryan9999 said:

Someone has a lot of time on their hands...:notfeelinit:

 

I really do. :notfeelinit:

Unemployed and depressed. :notfeelinit:

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Goku said:

I really do. :notfeelinit:

Unemployed and depressed. :notfeelinit:

I feel the same way :yasqueen:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I love I Run Away and That’s Where You Take Me, why are they in “Shock Your Mind” and not “Crossroads”? Do we know for sure that the soundtrack was a separate project and not just a tie in? If this is your own idea, IRA and TWYTM fit better on Crossroads surely. And I Love Rock n’ Roll fits better on Britney (but that was in the film wasn’t it? Idk)

 

Also, where did Shock Your Mind come from? Was it a lyric?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MmmDani said:

As much as I love I Run Away and That’s Where You Take Me, why are they in “Shock Your Mind” and not “Crossroads”? Do we know for sure that the soundtrack was a separate project and not just a tie in? If this is your own idea, IRA and TWYTM fit better on Crossroads surely. And I Love Rock n’ Roll fits better on Britney (but that was in the film wasn’t it? Idk)

 

Also, where did Shock Your Mind come from? Was it a lyric?

Josh Schwartz wrote EVERYTHING except:

  • What It's Like To Be Me
  • Slave rejected by Janet
  • Boys rejected by Michael
  • the bonus tracks When I Found You & Before the Goodbye. 

Max Martin: IINAGNYAW, Overprotected, Bombastic Love, Cinderella.

 

The original title was a rumor.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that picture you have is your best bet.. neither the OST or the movie are on iTunes.. if anyone on Exhale has the CD, they could potentially scan the cover if they got a scanner but even then do you think it'd be any bigger than 500x500? there's nothing online.. :nochillbrit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a cool EP. Although Cinderella to my knowledge was never intended for Crossroads. But I can see why you put it on there due to the song's teen pop nature.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Goku said:

Josh Schwartz wrote EVERYTHING except:

  • What It's Like To Be Me
  • Slave rejected by Janet
  • Boys rejected by Michael
  • the bonus tracks When I Found You & Before the Goodbye. 

Max Martin: IINAGNYAW, Overprotected, Bombastic Love, Cinderella.

 

The original title was a rumor.

 

I thought Boys was rejected by Janet as well. I read she originally recorded it for All For You but it didn't make the album and it then got passed over to Britney. I have heard the rumour that MJ was offered the song as well though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I thought Boys was rejected by Janet as well. I read she originally recorded it for All For You but it didn't make the album and it then got passed over to Britney. I have heard the rumour that MJ was offered the song as well though.

Even Boys? That's why it sounds so "Janet" :crying1:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Michael rejecting BOYS is a kiiiiiii

(unless they are POC, not "cute", too old, etc...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Crossroads.png

:jj:Tried my best

I will use this I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

giphy.webp

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think those songs helped the transition into a more adult sound though. It was 50/50, some mature sounding tracks and a few that fans from the Oops! era might still enjoy. 

I know Overprotected and INAGNYAW both flopped but most people I know (not talking Britney stans) still remember those songs and remember them fondly. They also tie in really well with the whole growing up theme. 

Also I feel as if the sales would have been divided between two albums with the soundtrack completely flopping. 

I personally like the album as is. But I know most fans want the album divided and it’s an interesting thought, like “what if?”. 

Do you prefer the title SYM or did you just change it because of the rumor? I’m not sure I like it tbh

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to see your whole Britney  iTunes library, i like people with that kind of obsessions with tagging music

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×