RealLarryRudolph

Has there been a time Post-2004 that Knee has Genuinely Cared About Her Career?

Exchange

Britney Jean studio sessions. :byetina:

• YES! 16

7 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

but did she really in 2004 either? :umok:

tumblr_plt350V2n91ql2ui0o4_250.gif

• YES! 16

2005-2006 she still seemed pretty passionate about it - or at least about doing something different artistically.

• YES! 7

Maybe when she's recording an album she's like "this time im going to try harder and do things like old time" but when the time comes she's like :byebitch:

• YES! 7

Do something she was still passionate, 05-06 even tho she was not performing the way she spoke about her artistry it seem she still had the passion for it

• YES! 7

Honestly? House of bluesNey was on stage doing her thing, very personal and having fun. 

• YES! 7

yes, the first half of the blackout sessions she seemed very passionate

i think she was also very passionate about everything at the start of glory... i don't know what happened after though.

• YES! 8

10 minutes ago, rik said:

yes, the first half of the blackout sessions she seemed very passionate

i think she was also very passionate about everything at the start of glory... i don't know what happened after though.

What happens to all her music... the label 

• YES! 6

Keri Hilson said she was passionate about recording Blackout. Bitch ditches court hearings but shows up for all the recording sessions even if it was only 2 hours but she was there even when she was pregnant. Hilson said she was dedicated and focused. She could’ve been the opposite.

I think she definitely treated Blackout as an escape hence why the music was very club like and barely personal.

• YES! 8

She seemed passionate with Glory... it didn’t last very long though :disappointed:

• YES! 7

2004 - The Original Doll

2005 - Someday (I Will Understand), written and composed by Britney

2006 -Interview stating she’d really learned how to sing and couldn’t wait to come out with a bluesy new sound and “just sing” at her shows / Blackout sessions

2007 - HoB tour / Blackout sessions

2015/16 - Primeney 2.0 / Glory

• YES! 7

There were glimmers of hope in 2005 (Original Doll, her old website etc) but she hasn’t been a true artist until the Glory era 2016. She didn’t care about her career in 2004, you could tell she barely cared anymore towards the end of 2002. Knee hated her career and I guess if we look at what the world did to her it’s understandable. We’re lucky to even have those few months of slay in 2016 tbh.

• YES! 6
  • NO... 1

4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Keri Hilson said she was passionate about recording Blackout. Bitch ditches court hearings but shows up for all the recording sessions even if it was only 2 hours but she was there even when she was pregnant. Hilson said she was dedicated and focused. She could’ve been the opposite.

I think she definitely treated Blackout as an escape hence why the music was very club like and barely personal.

This makes me happy, I didn’t know Keri said this. She was always nice to our girl.

• YES! 2

5 minutes ago, M3DON3R said:

This makes me happy, I didn’t know Keri said this. She was always nice to our girl.

I know right? Especially since she shaded Beyoncé. 

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

36 minutes ago, M3DON3R said:

She also said that Britney was too lazy to record background vocals and said its because Keri sounded like Britney anyway... :selenerz:

• YES! 5

i think she cared during her first womanizer performance in 2008. she still had that old britney attitude in her eyes and you could tell she cared what the audience thought at the end

• YES! 6

55 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

She also said that Britney was too lazy to record background vocals and said its because Keri sounded like Britney anyway... :selenerz:

Like I said, she could’ve just let them hanging but she showed up. 

48 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Like I said, she could’ve just let them hanging but she showed up. 

So her doing the bare minimum aka showing up... is her being passionate? :watrusayin:

• YES! 6