Soni

Leave Britney Alone: 'The Other Two' Show Takes A Dig At Britney

7 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

What did they say?

Does the tweet show?
Hope it wasnt deleted
Anyway, a character said (to another character) that he will be something that the gays laugh at but also love just like Britney :sofedup:

and ofc it is posted by a gaga fan

8 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

What did they say?

She told some guy he was gonna live on forever in the gay community, as joke, like something gays laugh at and love. Like britney 

• Upvote 1

That's not a shade tho.:well: twitter twinkies and generally her fanbase make fun of her but also love her sooo  :mj:

• Upvote 10

Camp isn't technically something we "laugh at", it's just something that we appreciate that other people don't seem to appreciate because it is a little off kilter.  I think their definition of camp is incorrect. 

Podobny obraz 

cool 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Lilith said:

That's not a shade tho.:well: twitter twinkies and generally her fanbase make fun of her but also love her sooo  :mj:

that avatar, Jesus Christ, I thought that XXXTentacion GIF you kept spamming was wild but this one's even better.. damn.. :airpls:

Spoiler

0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

that avatar, Jesus Christ, I thought that XXXTentacion GIF you kept spamming was wild but this one's even better.. damn.. :airpls:

Reveal hidden contents

0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

lmfaoooooooooooo michael pedo jackson approves from his grave  0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, falka said:

Podobny obraz 

cool 

Her body! Even though there was makeup on her abs

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Lilith said:

lmfaoooooooooooo michael pedo jackson approves from his grave  0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

cancer
/ˈkansə/
noun
  1. a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.
    "he's got cancer"
    • a malignant growth or tumour resulting from an uncontrolled division of cells.
      plural noun: cancers
      "most skin cancers are curable"
      synonyms: malignant growth, cancerous growth, malignant tumour, tumour, malignancy; More

• an evil or destructive practice or phenomenon that is hard to contain or eradicate. :mj:
      "gambling is a cancer sweeping across the nation"
      synonyms: evil, blight, scourge, poison, canker, sickness, disease, pestilence, plague; More

5 hours ago, Hiatus-ney said:
cancer
/ˈkansə/
noun
  1. a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.
    "he's got cancer"
    • a malignant growth or tumour resulting from an uncontrolled division of cells.
      plural noun: cancers
      "most skin cancers are curable"
      synonyms: malignant growth, cancerous growth, malignant tumour, tumour, malignancy; More

• an evil or destructive practice or phenomenon that is hard to contain or eradicate. :mj:
      "gambling is a cancer sweeping across the nation"
      synonyms: evil, blight, scourge, poison, canker, sickness, disease, pestilence, plague; More

agreed, michael pedo jackson was a cancerous evil that thankfully got eradicated for good  :mj:

• Upvote 1

Made me realize we are about the only fan base that do poke fun at our idol yet stan till the world ends for.

• Upvote 1

On 3/9/2019 at 7:42 PM, Lilith said:

Exhale: Britney didn't dance well

Random non-exhale person: Britney didn't dance well

Exhale: how dare they?!?!

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Made me realize we are about the only fan base that do poke fun at our idol yet stan till the world ends for.

And biased stans say Britney has the worst fans because of this :surething:

ugh i saw this when it aired but didn't post here. it did make me upset, since they basically referred to her as a joke that the gays still love. but honestly with the way her career is going, she doesn't show any intentions of trying to be taken seriously, so i can't even be mad.

this joke aside (or shade if it's even that, idk)... this show is actually really f**king funny, and i highly recommend it

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cwazy said:

And biased stans say Britney has the worst fans because of this :surething:

Are you talking about Cappy?

54 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Are you talking about Cappy?

ok but to be fair, ive never seen another artist's fans actually insult them for their mental health... especially at the capacity that  i've seen here. it's really strange 

But it’s true tho? :heresthetea: