Jump to content
Soni

Leave Britney Alone: 'The Other Two' Show Takes A Dig At Britney

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

What did they say?

Does the tweet show?
Hope it wasnt deleted
Anyway, a character said (to another character) that he will be something that the gays laugh at but also love just like Britney :sofedup:

and ofc it is posted by a gaga fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

What did they say?

She told some guy he was gonna live on forever in the gay community, as joke, like something gays laugh at and love. Like britney 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not a shade tho.:well: twitter twinkies and generally her fanbase make fun of her but also love her sooo  :mj:

  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Camp isn't technically something we "laugh at", it's just something that we appreciate that other people don't seem to appreciate because it is a little off kilter.  I think their definition of camp is incorrect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Podobny obraz 

cool 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lilith said:

That's not a shade tho.:well: twitter twinkies and generally her fanbase make fun of her but also love her sooo  :mj:

that avatar, Jesus Christ, I thought that XXXTentacion GIF you kept spamming was wild but this one's even better.. damn.. :airpls:

Spoiler

 

                                   0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

                                   0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

                                   0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

that avatar, Jesus Christ, I thought that XXXTentacion GIF you kept spamming was wild but this one's even better.. damn.. :airpls:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

                                   0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

                                   0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

                                   0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

 

 

lmfaoooooooooooo michael pedo jackson approves from his grave  0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, falka said:

Podobny obraz 

cool 

Her body! Even though there was makeup on her abs

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lilith said:

lmfaoooooooooooo michael pedo jackson approves from his grave  0QH1576.thumb.jpg.394f5c0aefe1ad916ddbfc

cancer
/ˈkansə/
noun
  1. a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.
    "he's got cancer"
    • a malignant growth or tumour resulting from an uncontrolled division of cells.
      plural noun: cancers
      "most skin cancers are curable"
      synonyms: malignant growth, cancerous growth, malignant tumour, tumour, malignancy; More
       
    • an evil or destructive practice or phenomenon that is hard to contain or eradicate. :mj:
      "gambling is a cancer sweeping across the nation"
      synonyms: evil, blight, scourge, poison, canker, sickness, disease, pestilence, plague; More
       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hiatus-ney said:
cancer
/ˈkansə/
noun
  1. a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.
    "he's got cancer"
    • a malignant growth or tumour resulting from an uncontrolled division of cells.
      plural noun: cancers
      "most skin cancers are curable"
      synonyms: malignant growth, cancerous growth, malignant tumour, tumour, malignancy; More
       
    • an evil or destructive practice or phenomenon that is hard to contain or eradicate. :mj:
      "gambling is a cancer sweeping across the nation"
      synonyms: evil, blight, scourge, poison, canker, sickness, disease, pestilence, plague; More
       

agreed, michael pedo jackson was a cancerous evil that thankfully got eradicated for good  :mj:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made me realize we are about the only fan base that do poke fun at our idol yet stan till the world ends for.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2019 at 7:42 PM, Lilith said:

That's not a shade tho.:well: twitter twinkies and generally her fanbase make fun of her but also love her sooo  :mj:

Exhale: Britney didn't dance well

Random non-exhale person: Britney didn't dance well

Exhale: how dare they?!?!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Made me realize we are about the only fan base that do poke fun at our idol yet stan till the world ends for.

And biased stans say Britney has the worst fans because of this :surething:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugh i saw this when it aired but didn't post here. it did make me upset, since they basically referred to her as a joke that the gays still love. but honestly with the way her career is going, she doesn't show any intentions of trying to be taken seriously, so i can't even be mad.

 

this joke aside (or shade if it's even that, idk)... this show is actually really f**king funny, and i highly recommend it

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cwazy said:

And biased stans say Britney has the worst fans because of this :surething:

Are you talking about Cappy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Are you talking about Cappy?

ok but to be fair, ive never seen another artist's fans actually insult them for their mental health... especially at the capacity that  i've seen here. it's really strange 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But it’s true tho? :heresthetea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×