rumor

rumor Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

Britney Spears’ father, Jamie, could be the sole conservator over the pop star’s personal and financial affairs.

Andrew Wallet, who’s overseen the financial and business sides to Britney’s conservatorship for more than 10 years, is asking the courts to approve his request to resign ASAP. This could mean Britney’s other conservator, her father, will now oversee the estate as well.

Read the full story on the main page: https://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-spears-andrew-wallet-conservatorship/

• Upvote 7

Am I getting this wrong, or is it a really good sign?:beyfedup:

• Upvote 21

Is this FINALLY the end of this prison for our Britney?

• Upvote 29

“The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet’s resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay.”

Wonder what the amended letters of conservatorship would be? Just that Jamie is the sole conservator? Even in his ill state? I'm so confused why it's in her best interest if he resigns immediately:demi:

• Upvote 9

take this with a grain of salt and even if it were true, it could be a sign that she is in fact retiring from the showbiz. or at least for a while. my goodness, what a depressing time to be a stan. :byebitch: :byebitch::byebitch::byebitch:

to add: I legitimately DO NOT understand why this is getting downvoted when it’s literally the truth????? did I miss something?  it’s like some of y’all only want to side with what you want to hear instead of what is being handed out. wheww, the level of delusion. :byebitch:

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 12

1 hour ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

“The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet’s resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay.”

Wonder what the amended letters of conservatorship would be? Just that Jamie is the sole conservator? Even in his ill state? I'm so confused why it's in her best interest if he resigns immediately:demi:

exactly. if anything, this is not a good sign and just means that britney has no interest in returning to the spotlight anytime soon to bring any major source of income to the table. :kyliecry: good for her though, I’m sure she’s happy and probably feels more free than ever, or at least I would assume.

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

take this with a grain of salt and even if it were true, it could be a sign that she is in fact retiring from the showbiz. or at least for a while. my goodness, what a depressing time to be a stan. :byebitch: :byebitch::byebitch::byebitch:

Wallet states, “The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention”

• Upvote 6

Just now, glorybitch said:

Wallet states, “The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention”

no-stock-britney-spears-fantasy-twist-2-

• Upvote 47

Well... I am sure there are many people who could perform the business duties of the conservatorship - Jamie manages personal side and the lawyers handle the business side.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Nah...I don't think so. There are still people who get a nice "allowance" for making decisions for Britney.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, glorybitch said:

exactly my point. she’s practically put every business affair on hold and it only makes sense for her co-conservator to resign since she isn’t and probably doesn’t plan to bring in any source of income anytime in the near future other than some slight merchandising. :byebitch:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just now, DignifiedLove said:

exactly my point. she’s practically put every business affair on hold and it only makes sense for her co-conservator to resign since she isn’t bringing in any source of income anymore. :byebitch:

It literally says the business activities are ongoing i- :demi:

• Upvote 19

18 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

Am I getting this wrong, or is it a really good sign?:beyfedup:

14 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

:brityes:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, glorybitch said:

It literally says the business activities are ongoing i- :demi:

where? where are they?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

exactly my point. she’s practically put every business affair on hold and it only makes sense for her co-conservator to resign since she isn’t bringing in any source of income anymore. :byebitch:

But guys the name of Britney is always making business! Business isnb’t just music and shows. It’s merchandising and other stuff that I can’t explain in english

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

where? where are they?

there’s more to the brand of britney spears than just her performing on stage.. 

also you don’t know what they have planned, i’m not a delusional stan you’re just being very negative :lostney:

• Upvote 11

Just now, glorybitch said:

there’s more to the brand of britney spears than just her performing on stage.. 

also you don’t know what they have planned, i’m not a delusional stan you’re just being very negative :lostney:

This!!! 

I am studying law and economics in my country. And business isn’t just music and performing in Britney’s case! Her name (like every stars) is business, it’s a brand that fatturate millions everyday

• Upvote 13

21 minutes ago, Ryan9999 said:

Her net worth is only 56 million :zoomzoom:

That's the money under the conservatorship. She has more money in trusts, stakes, properties. the site Celebrity net worth explains this very well.

• Upvote 14

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

That's the money under the conservatorship. She has more money in trusts, stakes, properties. the site Celebrity net worth explains this very well.

exactly

trust me

with her perfumes

its not only 56 m dollars

my rich ass uncle is worth more than that

• Upvote 4

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Interesting

Kinda scary too :bthink:, hope things won't get unstable, that's so unexpected.

• Upvote 3