she seemed so happy here and looked gorgeous

• Upvote 12

I wonder if they paid her. I can’t see her wanting to do promotion for free. Or Larry said she had to :outwithit:

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It always amazes me how fast she recovered. She was a complete mess in early 2008 and by the last quarter she was looking great again. 

Britney didn’t recover, her career did. But yes she looked great in this VMAS promo.

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Britney didn’t recover, her career did. But yes she looked great in this VMAS promo.

tbh i'd say her recovery really started around 2014 with the residency; put things in perspective for her and put her on a consistent/manageable schedule 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

I wonder if they paid her. I can’t see her wanting to do promotion for free. Or Larry said she had to :outwithit:

Mutual agreement: clean Britney's image / higher ratings for MTV

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Mutual agreement: clean Britney's image / higher ratings for MTV

I forgot that was the year she swept the VMAs with her amazing Piece of Me video. 

• Upvote 1

He has notoriously bad breath and you can see her scoot away from him poor girl 

I LOVED THESE PROMO CLIPS! And the elephant lol... I didn’t expect her to be involved in any way with the VMAS that year... even if she was nominated. It was a very exciting surprise. 

Prior to we hadn’t had a Britney project since the Human Nature video she filmed for Madonna’s tour, which we didn’t get good footage of till much later. This was the first time we saw her all glammed and interactive since keeping a low-profile after the c-ship was placed.

I think the “Mannequin” rehearsal had leaked around this time and people thought there’d be a secret performance. Things were finally looking up!!

she always conquers

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Not that I would know

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Poor Britney thought the elephant was because of the circus theme....While in reality it represented the 'elephant in the room', regarding her breakdown. Very clever of mtv.....

• Upvote 4

She looked RADIANT in that clip!

• Upvote 2

On 2/23/2019 at 4:17 PM, annonymous said:

Poor Britney thought the elephant was because of the circus theme....While in reality it represented the 'elephant in the room', regarding her breakdown. Very clever of mtv.....

:queenriri:

On 2/23/2019 at 8:17 PM, annonymous said:

What’s the meaning of the elephant in the room? Sorry I am not English or American so I can’t really understand the meaning

23 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

What’s the meaning of the elephant in the room? Sorry I am not English or American so I can’t really understand the meaning

Ok i want to know it too, pls someone explain it to us:receipts2:

28 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

when there's a topic everybody is aware of but noone would talk about it you can say there's an elephant in the room :queenriri:

• Upvote 4

She's always comfortable with Brits.   I guess because BRIT is in her name  ;)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

when there's a topic everybody is aware of but noone would talk about it you can say there's an elephant in the room :queenriri:

This plus the fact that it’s akwardawkward

8 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

Wow I didn’t know it! Thank you ❤️