Sign in to follow this  
music

music This New Britney x "Born To Make You Happy" Remix By *Nick Is Magical: Listen

I like it, really. But it makes me wonder... @remixedbynick, do you have the stems? OMG, you lucky bastard. I love you and hate at the same time. 

*Nick had this to say: 

I wanted to do something far outside the original and the bonus remix since they’re both so good. I took a lot of inspiration from Lauv & Julia Michaels No Way. It was easily one of my favorite songs last year and I thought a similar vibe could work well. 

• Upvote 24

I was just listening to this. And also came to the conclusion that he has the stems :jj:

:bop:

I really like the verses, because it felt like a new song, but there's something about the chorus, it becomes too much like those 80's remixes of modern songs and it's weird, but overall, really great!

• Upvote 1

never get why it was released only ineurope, but not in US, missed opportunity :disappointed:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

They are in his facebook.

thanks sis!!! ;)

Thanks for sharing these here! If anyone is ever looking for a download, the master link to a MEGA folder with a bunch of my remixes is on remixedbynick.com.

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, troubleguy said:

never get why it was released only ineurope, but not in US, missed opportunity :disappointed:

Born to Make You Happy is such a classic Britney song that it should have been indeed! :tbh:

• Upvote 2

So many memories to this song. Neat remix. Thanks for posting! 

Omg. If he has the stems he NEeDS to make a DWAD tour studio version. I NEED it in my life. PLEEEEEEEASE 

On 2/24/2019 at 3:34 PM, richluv0715 said:

Omg. If he has the stems he NEeDS to make a DWAD tour studio version. I NEED it in my life. PLEEEEEEEASE 

That's not a bad idea...

1 hour ago, remixedbynick said:

That's not a bad idea...

Yeah, you should do it!

And if you have Sometimes too, then maybe do the studio version with that tour intro that it's in C2K, OIDIAT and DWAD, please!