Sign in to follow this  
other

other Greatest Hits Collection v2.0

I've been wanting new dvd collection of MVs from her lately, especially her post prerogative MVs.

When do you think we will get a new one?

The prerogative dvd is fine but the singles collection bonus dvd is plain trash.

I hope that her new greatest hits dvd is much high quality than the first one where audio is in LPCM and transfer the videos on rightful 4:3 or 16:9 with higher bitrate.

...Or if we are lucky, remaster them for blu ray release (which i doubt obviously)

Anyway, im fine with a high quality dvd release. (Something similar to Madonna's 2-Disc Celebration DVD and MJ's Vision 3-Disc DVD)

A 2-disc greatest hits collection with 2-disc dvd collection is pretty dope. 

Btw, what is your ideal greatedt hits release atm?

:mcry:

• Upvote 4

We need this along with a beautiful new singles box too. And an album box set. Oh how I wish physical releases were still cool. She had some serious merch back in the day. 

• Upvote 1

I think physical release will still work if they focus on quality and packaging and artwork. Record labels should take notes from kpop album releases. The album itself is a fan treasure because of the packaging, artwork and booklet. 

• Upvote 2

No new GH for awhile. Since TSC she’s only had what? 5 hits (some of them moderate)? Not enough for another yet. 

TSC should have been Britney Jean in 2013. 3 and all of that a re-release of Circus. 

• Upvote 3

A DVD with all her music videos would be fantastic - ideally to release towards the end of 2020 once she’s done with album 10. 

To make it appealing I would have directors, choreographers and Britney herself talk about each video and give us an insight to the making etc. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

A DVD with all her music videos would be fantastic - ideally to release towards the end of 2020 once she’s done with album 10. 

To make it appealing I would have directors, choreographers and Britney herself talk about each video and give us an insight to the making etc. 

As we’ve seen with the BOMT Anniversary videos, they have unreleased BTS footage (obviously). They could easily just make a BTS for each video, it’d be much lower effort than new interviews 

I would love that however I would think in the eyes of the labels, these releases are pointless as we have access so directly to that content already 

A dvd in 2019? :orangu::orangu:

A 4K blu-ray would make more sense but it's never gonna happen so guys, please :mattafact:

There's this one guy on Facebook that makes fanmade merch and I bought this amazing Blu-Ray from him with all her old videos upscaled, and the new ones already in HD so its amazing! I don't wanna share the link to his site cuz he could get sued/shut down for copyright, but if anyone wants his info let me know. ;) 

2 hours ago, umr3000 said:

So Britney, let's start off with BOMT:

WL7b.gif

Tell us about Oops and the infamous catsuit:

200.gif

Lets move on to the infamous Slave 4 U video:

giphy.gif

What was your favorite part of shooting Toxic:

tumblr_mxh4lutwsI1qd8zg3o4_250.gif

Now lets move on to the Blackout videos:

tenor.gif

Womanizer?:

tenor.gif

What about Work Bitch? What did you think of that video?:

giphy.gif

What was the original Make Me concept like?:

tenor.gif

Any final message to your fans?:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

We will NEVER get another DVD again. Why? Because physical media is already on its way out. Samsung already announced that they will no longer make blu-ray players...

So a DVD/Blu-Ray is never going to happen. The best you can hope for is some kind of digital collection on iTunes or Amazon. 

Also even if that weren't the case...they wouldn't JUST release a DVD...this isn't 2005. No one releases DVDs without releasing a Blu-ray as well girl. 

13 hours ago, Jean-Philippe said:

are u guys seriously asking for more greatest hits CDs/DVDs? :watrusayin:

This. She released TSC not so long ago, she only released 3 albums since then. She'll be the new Hilary Duff :yesokay: