Is anyone else here totally obsessed with Paris Hilton’s music as I am??  She has some serious boppage under her belt. Stars Are Blind, Nothing In This World, and I Want You are crazy amazing. And if I remember it correctly, SAB went # 1.  I think. I can’t computer when I’m high. I can only Exhell. :jackk:  :awkblink:   :uknowit: 

But seriously sis’s, her tunes are good quality and well produced. Her album did well too. Albeit some subpar songwriting, :woopsie: it’s worth a listen. But I can’t stand High Off My Love. It’s annoying.  :makesomenoise:   :clap:

• Upvote 3

Her bops were nice :yay: always loved ''Nothing in This World''

• Upvote 1

her only album "Paris" is an absolute gem in the pop realm, too bad it flew under the radar.. what makes it so great is that really sexy, cocky, confident cheesiness that is SO PARIS.. :mhm: sure it might seem sh*tty just because "well duh, it's Paris Hilton, the epitome of the 00s dumb blonde party skank" but I couldn't care less about that, the album is greatness and anyone who says otherwise is missing out.. :kesha: anything she released after that is just embarrassing and absolute trash (both in the garbage sense and the trashy sense) but "Paris" is an amazing album.. "Heartbeat" might be one of my all time favorite love songs which sounds ridiculous but I don't care what anyone says, like I genuinely love it and I'd definitely consider putting in my wedding playlist or something.. the lyrics are cheesy yet beautiful and her cooing + the whispery moans in the background) make it that much more intimate.. :tiffsniffle:

GEM! :lessons:

• Upvote 3

On 1/20/2019 at 2:52 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Is anyone else here totally obsessed with Paris Hilton’s music as I am??  She has some serious boppage under her belt. Stars Are Blind, Nothing In This World, and I Want You are crazy amazing. And if I remember it correctly, SAB went # 1.  I think. I can’t computer when I’m high. I can only Exhell. :jackk:  :awkblink:   :uknowit: 

But seriously sis’s, her tunes are good quality and well produced. Her album did well too. Albeit some subpar songwriting, :woopsie: it’s worth a listen. But I can’t stand High Off My Love. It’s annoying.  :makesomenoise:   :clap:

I was listening to Paris' music after watching a clip of her talking about that photo with Britney and Lindsay. Besides some of the songs that have been mentioned in this thread, here are two other songs that I like:

• Upvote 2

YES. Her first album was incredible. "Nothing In This World" is one of my favorite pop songs. Her new music she's been releasing lately though is crap. She needs to go back to releasing BOPS :byetina:

• Upvote 2