socialney

socialney Are there things currentney does bettter than primeney?

5 hours ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Scrapping things :hideous:

Well, she is the Eternal Queen of Scrappery. But we love her anyway. Oh how she plays with our hearts.  :wontcry:

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

?:hahaha:

WICH videos ? except for work bitch.  Slumber and womanizer and maybe circus , are better than : TOXIC, MATM, OOPS, BABY,STRONGER,CRAZY,BOMT,MY PREROGATIVE,SLAVE OVERPROTECTED REMIX, ROCKANDROLL, BOYS, ??

I only like toxic, oops and slave

i prefer the more modern videos, classier and mature. I don’t really care for anything before in the zone musically and aesthetically speaking. The teen pop idol image doesn’t appeal to me. I know why she was successful with it, but it doesn’t click with me. Mature female pop artists are my favorite.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Thats how its supposted to look. Intricate and sexy now it looks like she is spazzing out because she is hopping up and down while doing that move. Look at her fingers now?? they used to be so elegant and presice. And the ways she bends her knees instead of her upper body during the get it get it part in the breakdown is horrendous.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

every part of the breakdown is worse now.

That's your opinion though...? He prefers it the way she does it nowadays, then be it.

I also think it looks better when she does the part he timestamped in the aggressive-r way. My favorite is ABC 2003 though.

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

If we are gonna go there pre breakdown she had all number 1 albums.... 

Oh I know, but I just wanted to contribute one positive thing to this thread topic because otherwise the implications are just too damn sad (for all involved). :ehum:

But to be fair, Circus and FF debuted at #1 as well, which demonstrates that even post-breakdown, she maintains the capacity to still debut at #1 (provided, of course, that the promo is substantial and the quality of the music is good). Her albums didn’t start flopping (relatively speaking) until Vegas. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Meh to all of those, bar toxic, oops and slave

i prefer the more modern videos, classier and mature. I don’t really care for anything before in the zone musically and aesthetically speaking. The teen pop idol image doesn’t appeal to me. I know why she was successful with it, but it doesn’t click with me. Mature female pop artists are my favorite.

her videos from literally 2000-2005 are more mature than 99% of the sh!t she released this decade. you're a flop and you have flop taste, period, no exceptions. don't ever come for Britney's 1998-2005 videos again.  :ban:

• Upvote 6

57 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Meh to all of those, bar toxic, oops and slave

I respect your opinion ...:)

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

her videos from literally 2000-2005 are more mature than 99% of the sh!t she released this decade. you're a flop and you have flop taste, period, no exceptions. don't ever come for Britney's 1998-2005 videos again.  :ban:

K.

8 hours ago, Anibalto said:

Being healthier and more private with her life but as a performer nothing. She is far far far away from primeney in every single aspect (Moves, outfits, makeup, etc.) :whatitellu: 

Yep. Facts are facts, America :bedtime:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Oh I know, but I just wanted to contribute one positive thing to this thread topic because otherwise the implications are just too damn sad (for all involved). :ehum:

But to be fair, Circus and FF debuted at #1 as well, which demonstrates that even post-breakdown, she maintains the capacity to still debut at #1 (provided, of course, that the promo is substantial and the quality of the music is good). Her albums didn’t start flopping (relatively speaking) until Vegas. 

True. 

• Upvote 2

When her interviews are not awkward, her attitude is way more mature now, obviously and that is a thing I respect. I prefer her calmer, chiller side which still has those cute outbreaks than her all-too-bubbly younger side. Don't get me wrong, I love that one too, but I as a person can connect to Currentney way more than I can do with Primeney. I'm a very awkward, shy and a bit socially anxious person too but with my close group of people I turn into a totally different person.

These two interviews are great examples:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, annonymous said:

I mean here look at 2:06. The way she does it here is kinda slow or something. The way she does it now is much more fierce.

Don't kill me :yesplease:

anno i miss your abs.

AND, I loved the way Britney did it during Britney era

She was so smooth and relax, like it was all effortless to her.

She looks okay now, but she doesn't bend down, and she does it like she's trying to keep up it feels like

She’s a good perfume saleswoman?  But Primney could sell ice to Canadians during winter. I’d say she makes a nifty brand with an absentee spokesperson. 

Takes a break better

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Hair flips?

Pre-breakdown:

tumblr_m8ckg2d7pC1rsisoqo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3ixanuLIj1r2ta0xo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nhmfbreW9R1qmrg0io1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Post-breakdown:

tumblr_mtpaedxgt71qd8zg3o1_500.gif&key=f

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sBv.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

While I wouldn’t call the latter superior to the former, they do appear comparable to me. So, I think you may have found just about the only thing about her as a performer that’s remained exactly the same. :rihclap:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, ...oops said:

Yep. Facts are facts, America :bedtime:

"We don't like facts." –America :badthoughts:

This is such a great positive thread :)

she  definitely has a healthier lifestyle, she's probably in the best shape she's ever been 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, annonymous said:

I mean here look at 2:06. The way she does it here is kinda slow or something. The way she does it now is much more fierce.

Don't kill me :yesplease:

She’s just being eh lazy here or chill about it..but she’s still very fluid it looks she’s having fun not caring not putting much effort in it bc she doesn’t need to..but still executing it very well done. 

Currentney can’t pull this off. Mayb in 2020!

• Upvote 1