socialney

socialney Are there things currentney does bettter than primeney?

57 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Better music videos, excluding perfume and make me, for instance.

?:hahaha:

WICH videos ? except for work bitch.  Slumber and womanizer and maybe circus , are better than : TOXIC, MATM, OOPS, BABY,STRONGER,CRAZY,BOMT,MY PREROGATIVE,SLAVE OVERPROTECTED REMIX, ROCKANDROLL, BOYS, ??

• Upvote 7

getting from bed to the stage in 5 seconds

• Upvote 12

33 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

WICH videos ? except for work bitch.  Slumber and womanizer and maybe circus , are better than : TOXIC, MATM, OOPS, BABY,STRONGER,CRAZY,BOMT,MY PREROGATIVE,SLAVE OVERPROTECTED REMIX, ROCKANDROLL, BOYS, ??

This..  :well:

• Upvote 6

Hiding from paparazzo, ruining her legacy, cutting outfits, doing panda eyes, delaying albums, heart explosions, making millions without much effort and owning the words cool and faded. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Paulino999 said:

radar... hello? :whatitellu:

:jj:

Well, if “Currentney” includes anything post-breakdown, then she’s much better at charting on the Hot 100 now. Meaning, she only had one #1 single (i.e., BOMT) until her comeback with “Womanizer,” in contrast to the (6?) #1’s she has now. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Well, if “Currentney” includes anything post-breakdown, then she’s much better at charting on the Hot 100 now. Meaning, she only had one #1 single (i.e., BOMT) until her comeback with “Womanizer,” in contrast to the (6?) #1’s she has now. 

5 with S&M

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

If we are gonna go there pre breakdown she had all number 1 albums.... 

• Upvote 4

She makes easy money now. Minimal effort required.

In all seriousness, I don't think there's anything she does better than she did at her peak - at least nothing related to her career. For instance, we haven't had anything particularly creative from her (musically) in a long time.

That said, I do genuinely think she's probably happier now. That level of fame didn't work for her, so it's great that she can be low key and enjoy a more regular life with her kids.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

If we are gonna go there pre breakdown she had all number 1 albums.... 

I'm still upset about Blackout debuting at 2.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Hiding from paparazzo, ruining her legacy, cutting outfits, doing panda eyes, delaying albums, heart explosions, making millions without much effort and owning the words cool and faded. 

Dead

Shes better at yoga, scrapping things and selling perfumes.

I guess, the only serious thing I can think of is she is much more artistically available and not so much on a pedestal, open to collabs etc. But this is more likely as a result of her dwindling popularity, laziness in promoting than anything else. Not sure this is a "good thing" at all.

So I have nothing :raven:

• Upvote 2

Other than the work/life balance she’s achieved I don’t think there’s anything career-wise that she does better these days.

That’s not to say 2015/16 weren’t great for the most part. I think if she’d continued like that we’d be happy enough. Not Primeney but a reasonable place to be 20 years in the game. But we all know what happened there...

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

You should be banned for saying that her shitty current slave execution is better than the prime one. :nochillbrit:

But I mean the first part of the breakdown :decisions:

3 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

:dead:
:dead::dead::dead:

I mean here look at 2:06. The way she does it here is kinda slow or something. The way she does it now is much more fierce.

Don't kill me :yesplease:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

You should be banned for saying that her shitty current slave execution is better than the prime one. :nochillbrit:

:brit2016::ban::cooltshirt:

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

That's sad... :tear::weirdmeout::brityeah::crying3:

50 minutes ago, annonymous said:

I mean here look at 2:06. The way she does it here is kinda slow or something. The way she does it now is much more fierce.

4Yk.gif

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Watch it till the end. She's better now :bedtime:

And people wonder why she’s so closed off these days. That was really sad. :icant2:

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Thats how its supposted to look. Intricate and sexy now it looks like she is spazzing out because she is hopping up and down while doing that move. Look at her fingers now?? they used to be so elegant and presice. And the ways she bends her knees instead of her upper body during the get it get it part in the breakdown is horrendous.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, annonymous said:

But I mean the first part of the breakdown :decisions:

every part of the breakdown is worse now.

• Upvote 1

Better at: 

Avoiding controversy

Avoiding paparazzi

Hair flips?

I am grasping at straws here lol

• Upvote 3