music

music With hiatus currently going on, will we be getting a new Britney song this Friday

This Friday, January 18th, Rich the Kid’s album comes out. All of the media outlets that picked up the story about the rumors of the collab, (after Rich the Kid retweeted the rumor himself) leaned towards the track, titled “On It” appearing on Rich the Kid’s album, due this Friday, versus B10.

What do you think? Could we get a new album track w/Britney this week, so soon into the hiatus? Or will it be a track for b10...if either?

It will be fun to at least have an exhale countdown to look forward to this week! 

• Upvote 2

if before the hiatus the chances were 0%, with the hiatus, just do the Math :yaknow:

But Cappy can always come to reassure us that everything will be just fine :explainlol: If it doesn't come out in his album, it's because it's definitely appearing on Britney's :raven: lol 

• Upvote 3

So you think she will release a song about sex and f**king, with her father slowly "dying" at home at the same time? :explainlol:

• Upvote 3

The tracklist of the album has revealed and no Britney track in it.

The twitter account that claims it is the same one claiming Britney and Cardi B will film a MV together next month...

• Upvote 4

I hope so! And any time I have hope and anticipation for anything Britney related I am let down heavily. So I will say NO and if it does happen and the song is a bop I just might croak

• Upvote 1

I'll take it even tho i have no idea who or what is Rich the Kid

When do people stop assuming jamie is dying he isn’t. 

The track (if it’s ever released or real) is probably for her album. Doesn’t make sense for her to be on his album (unless he’s a fan). Her being on his song won’t help his fan base either. It only helps to gain Britney’s fans for him, and we aren’t that supportive nowadays. :byetina:

2 hours ago, bizi said:

The tracklist of the album has revealed and no Britney track in it.

The twitter account that claims it is the same one claiming Britney and Cardi B will film a MV together next month...

we have our answer. thanks.

• Upvote 1

at least give us damn song feat. pitbull during this long break :otears: