other

other [New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

2 hours ago, ShadyBrian said:

This thread is such a HOT mess.:decisions:

the woman literally pulled aside for a burger and there are 9 pages of bullshit about it. 

IKR:whatitellu:

59 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

True. But have you ever seen the Stages: Three Days in Mexico movie? It's when Britney has to cancel her show mid show because of rain. i was rewatching recently and there are scenes where you see Britney debating what to do about the show. What struck me is...her fans and her quality of work are never a factor in her decision making. Britney casually decides to cut songs, she has no problem skipping entire sections of the show. Of course Britney can't help the rain but like, does it not cross her mind that she's giving fans who paid a lot of money a subpar show? That these fans deserve to see a condensed 45 min version of a 90 min show? And this was back in 2002, imagine how she cares even less now. I realize Britney can't possibly carry the weight of the world on her shoulders, but she doesn't even try. Not even a little. She never cares how much we support her or defend her...besides instagram posts that we all know she doesn't write, I can't even remember a recent time when Britney says she loves us. Like when she's performing she never says " Thank you! I love you!". Sometimes she doesn't even say thank you for coming out. How can you be 20 years into a relationship with your fans and be so disconnected?

Please be cautious in posting things like this. It is likely the truth. However, please bare in mind that the majority of the fanbase is allergic to the truth and desperate to defend Britney regardless of any irresponsibility on her part. :-/  

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Please be cautious in posting things like this. It is likely the truth. However, please bare in mind that the majority of the fanbase is allergic to the truth and desperate to defend Britney regardless of any irresponsibility on her part. :-/  

I think the problem with Britney is she doesn’t know how real ppl live. She has like a Fantasy about normal life it always seems. She complains a lot about her life and yes I’m sure there are a lot of difficult parts we can’t understand. It wouldn’t hurt her to go work in a normal 9 to 5 job for a week and become a little more humble. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Exactly!

Jamie is a huge presence in the day-to-day operation of her career. Of course his absence is going to have an impact.

But she's not going to admit that in an Instagram post.

Exactly she was not going to post 

HELLO I HAVE TO CANCEL OR POSTPONED THE SHOW MY DAD AND LARRY MADE FOR THEM SORRY FOR ME,  BECAUSE IM UNDER A CONSERVATORSHIP , AND MY DAD OWNS ME , SORRY MY DAD MANAGES ALL MY LIFE, SORRY SOME THINGS ABOUT MY LIFE,  SO HE IS SICK RIGHT. NOW 

SEE YOU WHEN MY DAD AND LARRY GET TO AN AGREEMENT WITH THE NEW PHASE OF MY CAREER. 

WICH PROBABLY WOULD BE A NEW PERFUME, OR ANOTHER  CHEAP TOUR.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

ikr the only difference is that Pomney never wore sun glasses on stage :airpls:

SHE would looked better with sunglasses... than in those dates that she had a terrible make up...

• Upvote 1

Look at Sam's cloth and now look at Britney's one 

Does Sam feel comfortable with Britney dressed up like this? :xfactorlook:

If my girlfriend was such a huge star and got dressed like that I wouldn't let her go outdoors in such look for her own sake. :embarrassney:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

Let's make another thread about what kind of burger she ordered 

Cheeseburger with extra pickles 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Gray said:

Look at Sam's cloth and now look at Britney's one 

Does Sam feel comfortable with Britney dressed up like this? :xfactorlook:

If my girlfriend was such a huge star and got dressed like that I wouldn't let her go outdoors in such look for her own sake. :embarrassney:

this is comfortable :

tumblr_om0eu9RRnX1t0q9vwo1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

I cant tell if this is Circusney or POMney 

For anybody who thinks its a different woman, refer them to this pic 

omg same...I was like wait a minute...I kind of like this outfit????

1 hour ago, Paulino999 said:

SHE would looked better with sunglasses... than in those dates that she had a terrible make up...

Pomney acted more professional by not wearing sunglasses... they would restrict her from doing the choreo properly 

why are people angry? the reason for cancellation might not be her father but it still must be serious

she looked like she hates being on stage these past 2 years so I'm glad she's relaxing

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Is she wearing her shirt inside out? Are they on their way to kill more innocent animals?

It’s the second time I see a comment like this... does Britney like to kill ducks or something lol

31 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

This song feels so rude :( 

issa bop :makesomenoise:

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Exactly!

Jamie is a huge presence in the day-to-day operation of her career. Of course his absence is going to have an impact.

But she's not going to admit that in an Instagram post.

Tragic, because some honesty is what's needed the most in her career. At least the paps wouldn't have the, "so she lied about being with her dad..." angle to play, which is likely where it'll go next if she's snapped out in L.A. again.

Why they're so afraid of addressing the elephant in the room when everyone else has greeted it numerous times, Britney included, is beyond me. (Well, from a business standpoint I can see /why/ they're afraid to, or why they think they should be, but we wouldn't have nine pages of a hot mess if they were more honest.)

• Upvote 7

41 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

It’s the second time I see a comment like this... does Britney like to kill ducks or something lol

JL posted a pic of Britney’s sons duck hunting. 

Britney is literally going to a burger joint. I mean....she eats meat. It isn’t that serious. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

JL posted a pic of Britney’s sons duck hunting. 

Britney is literally going to a burger joint. I mean....she eats meat. It isn’t that serious. 

Duck hunting is sad. Hunting for any animals is sad. And it isn’t something that should happen. 

I don’t think eating meat is a problem for Britney, but if you actually take time to think about it, it’s sad.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

Tragic, because some honesty is what's needed the most in her career. At least the paps wouldn't have the, "so she lied about being with her dad..." angle to play, which is likely where it'll go next if she's snapped out in L.A. again.

Why they're so afraid of addressing the elephant in the room when everyone else has greeted it numerous times, Britney included, is beyond me. (Well, from a business standpoint I can see /why/ they're afraid to, or why they think they should be, but we wouldn't have nine pages of a hot mess if they were more honest.)

I honestly think it goes back to the way the conservatorship began. It's as if they're afraid if they say one thing about the elephant in the room then the entire facade will unravel and everything will be laid bare.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

Its none of you all business

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JKW said:

In what part of the world do you live? its still not 2019 over there? :jj:

You tried.

1 hour ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Duck hunting is sad. Hunting for any animals is sad. And it isn’t something that should happen. 

I don’t think eating meat is a problem for Britney, but if you actually take time to think about it, it’s sad.

No one wants an overpopulation of ducks & deer 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

No one wants an overpopulation of ducks & deer 

:ipass: 

I guess no animals want an overpopulation of humans either...

i respect your opinion tho :tehe: 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1