tour

tour Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

I love that song and I need it to be acknowledged in an actual performance, not just as an interlude, but to say that it should be the opener is a bit too much :thinkney:

• Upvote 4

Imagine a great scenography that seems an actual Diner :tysm:

Dark and mysterious :tysm:

Britney wears a beautiful latex outfit  :tysm:

She has a whip :tysm:

She dominates the other customers and execute an amazing, sexy choreography with them :tysm:

But it won't happen, she won't perform this rare pearl and even if she decides to add it to her residency would be something like that: 

source.gif

I am sitting in the morning
At the diner on the corner

tumblr_nblcktNLpu1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

I am waiting at the counter
For the man to pour the coffee

3o84U7YbJ1p3pUulNu.gif.dbe795b653158dd9b

And he fills it only halfway
And before I even argue

giphy.gif

He is looking out the window
At somebody coming in

giphy.gif

Doo doo doo doo doo doo-doo doo

• Upvote 17

I think Kill the lights is the perfect opener for Domination, ir would be unexpected and the lyrics fit the theme for an entrance.

What do you think?

• Upvote 17

Get real gorl. This will never happen. I think Britney hasn’t even acknowledged this song in the past. It’s like it never happened. :joanne:

• Upvote 5

I like the song but I wouldn’t be that bothered if Britney never performed it. 

• Upvote 1

She should open with hits to get the crowd into it. A Vegas show is different than a tour - she'll get a lot more casual fans aka general public vs. people like us that know all the album tracks. That's why a Vegas show has to be a greatest hits show.

• Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

She should open with hits to get the crowd into it. A Vegas show is different than a tour - she'll get a lot more casual fans aka general public vs. people like us that know all the album tracks. That's why a Vegas show has to be a greatest hits show.

But she already did it with POM, this song will totally pump up people for the show, and she can include the hits in other segments. 

• Upvote 1

YES. I completely forgot about that song, but it's really good and would be a good fit for the theme of the show!

• Upvote 2

Imagine a diner themed set and for one act of domination:

mysterious and dark with a counter and booths / neon and glowy

toms diner intro she walks in with a trench coat and sunglasses takes a seat at a booth Sings a verse and chorus

* uh huh* the place goes dark with neon lights

-do u wana come over britney strips out of her trench coat in a neon crop top and pants - dances on the counter and does choreo on the stools goes back to the booth

a guy walks into the diner

-Radar starts and Britney does lap dance choreo on the stools all up on the guy

-You drive me crazy dancers come out and throwback to the waitresses coming out with serving trays on one hand

-neon lights go out and a sign that says “pretty world” flashes over the counter 

Spoiler

:tifflmao:

lol am I thinking too much of a story line as if it were a broadway show with set pieces.

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I get what your saying BUT still “Kill The Lights” would be an awesome opening number to set the tone for the whole show. 

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

But she already did it with POM, this song will totally pump up people for the show, and she can include the hits in other segments. 

For POM she opened with her current single which went to #12 on the charts so people knew it even if they didn't absolutely love and support it. Opening with a non-single would be such a mistake and buzzkill for everyone in the crowd except for the real fans (which is most of the people in the crowd).

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

Imagine a great scenography that seems an actual Diner :tysm:

Dark and mysterious :tysm:

Britney wears a beautiful latex outfit  :tysm:

She has a whip :tysm:

She dominates the other customers and execute an amazing, sexy choreography with them :tysm:

But it won't happen, she won't perform this rare pearl and even if she decides to add it to her residency would be something like that: 

source.gif

I am sitting in the morning
At the diner on the corner

tumblr_nblcktNLpu1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

I am waiting at the counter
For the man to pour the coffee

3o84U7YbJ1p3pUulNu.gif.dbe795b653158dd9b

And he fills it only halfway
And before I even argue

giphy.gif

He is looking out the window
At somebody coming in

giphy.gif

:haha:

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Silhouette said:

I love that song and I need it to be acknowledged in an actual performance, not just as an interlude, but to say that it should be the opener is a bit too much :thinkney:

This TBH

So if Britney were to sing a ballad LIVE at every show, which one of her ballads would you like to hear her sing? Personally I’d be down for any ballad of hers as long as sings it live but I would like her to sing Perfume (even though it’s not her best one) since she’s never sung it without playback and I think it would be pretty easy for her 

• Upvote 1

Am I the only one who can't stand tom's diner? Like wtf are those lyrics and melody :wtfdidusay:

Giorgio Moroder is king tho

• Upvote 1

I love Tom's Diner and I think it's one of the best songs she did this decade, but I just don't wanna set myself up for disappointment.

I mean, if she's performing Coupure Électrique, anything could happen now, but I just don't think she even remembers it.

• Upvote 1