Sign in to follow this  
other

other Hologramney

Would you ever pay to go see a Britney Hologram Show?

i could definitely see her team doing this after she finally retires. Or maybe if she gets really lazy or doesn’t want to perform anymore. It would probably be really good  and we could finally see Primeney again, almost like it was really her. Not that anything could ever replace her real talent.

I think I’d go see if a tour came close enough to my city. It would be Fab. 

• Upvote 1

I won't argue about that nonsense of retirement that Exhale loves to fantasize with, because I've done it too many times already, BUT, playing along with your hypothetical scenario, I really doubt they would make a hologram of her while she's still alive 'cause that would be rude AND, most importantly, expensive. The usual for them would be to release more greatest hits albums and remixes.

But, pretending the hologram tour is already there, would I pay to see it? If it's affordable and only out of curiosity, maaaybe, but I think the whole thing would be kind of weird and sad rather than entertaining or fulfilling, especially if she was still alive, hiding somewhere in her mansion. 

I would prefer something like projecting some of her tours in the theaters or that they just uploaded her tv performances in good quality to YouTube. 

• Upvote 3

I would prefer pyxis with small hologram for elevating home atmosphere in place of candles :raven:

• Upvote 2

I'd definitely see it, because I know the hologram will more than likely have complex choreography and will be consistant every night!

• Upvote 3