Sign in to follow this  
other

other This would be number 1 in the charts right now.. Britney slays

https://youtu.be/B0NPbVaqqHo

Obviously it's a joke to nowadays music but it's still listenable! If the link doesn't show up type on YouTube ' Britney bored just do it'  whilst your at it the newest thing I've seen on YouTube is 'breathe on me music video 2016' it's got footage not on her Instagram posts... Thecharmedtributes on YouTube has some amazing rare videos Which is keeping me going till we get new music..I'm appreciateing what's she's done (which is so much more than I thought) rather than what she's doing now (which is apparently an amazing new setlist judging by the audition videos..they look badass..but if your thirsty for new material check out thecharmedtributes page on YouTube there's so much content..im actually looking forward to this era more than I have in year's because I feel Britney is completely being herself at this point..I know people like to drag her but I've never felt more reassured being a Britney fan than I do now. Couple years ago it was like "she's got nothing to prove" ..now it's like she wants To prove herself again..her music and Instagram videos inspire me to be confident and work hard..and yet I didn't feel like that since being a fan (1999) .. it's like suddenly Britney spears again could potentially become massively popular again in 2019  with her current vision/direction... domination residency (Which I pray Will tour like POM) eventually new material and album..I feel there's a lot to look forward too and Britney is ready to slay more than ever. This fan base should give her more credit..POM is over now... you think you know her? You don't

She does more low-key than her pop rivalries as far as fan's are concerned.. Britney even when not doing much gives us something to like her or keep her relevant.

And that is why I'm excited..it's a waiting game.. body? Check, motivation? Check 

Expectations high, check, confidence in her as an artist? Check...  I've never felt so on the edge of my seat ...it's Britney bitch.

32 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

:queenflopga:

AMAZING! The gays know how to WERK:tiffanynod:

• Upvote 2

Music has changed and shifted so much since Britney’s last big hits (FF singles).  Her core audience is at another stage in their lives.  Most don’t have time to request on radio...or don’t use streaming services...or just flat out aren’t into buying music like they used to (times are tough when you have bills, mortgages, kids, loans, etc.)

Britney will never get another big hit...UNLESS she and her team recognize how she needs to be marketed to the next generation.  She still makes great music (hey Glory) that appeals to that group, but some of them legit don’t even know about her, her achievements, etc and only know a few songs.  Her albums from Blackout on have all received very little promo, which was fine from Blackout to FF because her core audience was still pushing her to success, but’s it’s different now.  She NEEDS exposure to get another big hit.  Sorry, but she needs a collab with someone relevant to that audience...Ariana, Bieber, Taylor, Drake, Cardi etc.  Some of us might not like that idea (I love it), but it’s what’s needed to get her a hit.

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

:queenflopga:

I was actually thinking of the Britney Instagram video , the one that basically comes up first search, but okay cool.. I was just saying, there's so much content I haven't seen on YouTube, and her voice needs no editing lol..I'm just a bored fan that's come across a massive YouTuber dedicated to her..

I actually think Britney might slay a effing little this era. At first I HATED the idea of another residency but at least she's going in the right direction unlike POM if she tours with domination I will definitely buy tickets..us the fans need to realise that if Britney values her career.. this is a new era.. I think a new album isn't too far in the future (regardless that there's no rumours) and I'm excited

1 hour ago, The Deity Arceus said:

i dont think britney can score another #1. lol 

Oh she can.with the downfall of pop in general, a Britney track would fill the void, as long as they keep on coming the GP could be reminded what a era shifting woman she is!! Domination, great concept, if she toured like POM who knows the possibilitys.. her Instagram routines are flawless very 2008  we just need new music now.. before b10...I'm actually more excited than ever because I don't know what's coming but she's so geogous and talented.  Domination. I can't wait

All I want till 2020

5 amazing videos with great song's choices

Her show to expand to tours even if limited

An album. A great effing album with a statement (domination)

Her to be straight up with her fans which she has been doing recently. 

I feel Britney actually has something to prove again after POM for 4 years

9 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Oh she can.with the downfall of pop in general, a Britney track would fill the void, as long as they keep on coming the GP could be reminded what a era shifting woman she is!! Domination, great concept, if she toured like POM who knows the possibilitys.. her Instagram routines are flawless very 2008  we just need new music now.. before b10...I'm actually more excited than ever because I don't know what's coming but she's so geogous and talented.  Domination. I can't wait

This whole post is delusion that I feel like it’s 2004 again. 

Like two ppl think her performance skills are flawless now and Britney isn’t checked on by the younger audience so how would she get a hit. 

42 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Music has changed and shifted so much since Britney’s last big hits (FF singles).  Her core audience is at another stage in their lives.  Most don’t have time to request on radio...or don’t use streaming services...or just flat out aren’t into buying music like they used to (times are tough when you have bills, mortgages, kids, loans, etc.)

Britney will never get another big hit...UNLESS she and her team recognize how she needs to be marketed to the next generation.  She still makes great music (hey Glory) that appeals to that group, but some of them legit don’t even know about her, her achievements, etc and only know a few songs.  Her albums from Blackout on have all received very little promo, which was fine from Blackout to FF because her core audience was still pushing her to success, but’s it’s different now.  She NEEDS exposure to get another big hit.  Sorry, but she needs a collab with someone relevant to that audience...Ariana, Bieber, Taylor, Drake, Cardi etc.  Some of us might not like that idea (I love it), but it’s what’s needed to get her a hit.

This is the reality of where we are. 

I don’t even think one collab will do it tbh

I think she would have to invest huge amounts of money and do a huge amount of promo. Obviously a collab would help a little 

2 hours ago, ukfan said:

9d5ca415f6e20f909fced2dd7f7f3f05.gif

• Upvote 1

Ok you negative bunch.. was worth a shot.. exhale is a ghost town..bye.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ukfan said:

Ok you negative bunch.. was worth a shot.. exhale is a ghost town..bye.

I mean Britney relevancy has hit the rock bottom. What do u expect? lol. 

• Upvote 1