Exchange

We all know that one day she’s going to quit. I love Britney. I really can’t imagine a moment in my life when I didn’t know who she was. She’s done so much and received so much praise and definitely has her fair share of controversy. She’s iconic.  :endit:

I don’t really know if I thought she would still be around today. I really didn’t think past the moment I was watching her. And her career has taken her practically everywhere and she’s done everything. I don’t know what she has in mind for her music/life, but when do you suppose she might fully retire for good?  :wontcry:

i think she still has a few albums or so left in her contract, so I think by 2030 her record company will have run her all out of steam. Sad but true, she’s not pretending to be a pop star because she loves it anymore.  :crying1:

Im sorry ladies, I’m just feeling all emotional cuz I feel she’s no longer interested in creating and being empowered by music and performing. The record company and industry of it all ruined her and her dream. I miss who she used to be. And I’m a little too high. Time for me to finally go to bed. Night, sis.  :jackk:

• YES! 5

I don't think Britney will ever fully retire, I think she'll end up being like Cher who "retired" but continues to still release music and work on projects. I think when Britney retires it'll just mean she'll no longer tour/do residencies but she'll still release music every few years. 

• YES! 11

I really feel like after Vegas, she will do a retirement tour to sell and retire. 

If they don’t improve its heading to that direction but it’s what she wants. So we should Be happy for her

• YES! 1

I remember when she was promoting Glory, she said she still had 9 more albums left in her, I don't imagine her producing 9 more albums in this current climate, but I reckon we can expect at least 2 more, and I'm okay with that :tiffanynod:

....For now :tiffanycries:

• YES! 3

5 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

The record company and industry of it all ruined her and her dream. 

I didn't believe that Xtina will be touring again and look, She does and doing great:cardi:

U wasting your high on retirement divagations. :lolnoworries:

• YES! 2

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don't think Britney will ever fully retire, I think she'll end up being like Cher who "retired" but continues to still release music and work on projects. I think when Britney retires it'll just mean she'll no longer tour/do residencies but she'll still release music every few years. 

Doesn’t she do this now :jj:

I’m a bitch love you Brinny 

• YES! 1

4 hours ago, Goku said:

She's like Hilary Duff at this point but without the acting career :jj:

What has Hilary Duff outside of her disney show from last decade

• YES! 2

Honestly? I think she won’t ever retire. That’ll be a point where she is going to slow down her schedule and maybe not tour anymore, but she loves being on stage and not doing music wouldn’t make sense.

• YES! 1

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

What has Hilary Duff outside of her disney show from last decade

a very good running show called younger and she just became a mom again.

Britney will stick around girl, don’t worry. Deep in my gay heart I know She will always be around doing stuff, maybe not music related, like putting out new music every 2-3 years; but I’m sure we will hear a lot from her in the years to come. She’s said it before, this business is all she’s ever known. So... :tiffhair:

• YES! 1

3 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

papa Spears needs his coins and K-Fed too. Brinny will do residencies till she dies

The sad reality :crying3:

I wish she could just cut ties with her dead beat family. Her dad especially. I wish she could get a hold on her life again and get these hanger on’s off the payroll!!

• YES! 1

that retirement thing is stupid.

I haven't seen a single act in my life that hasn't come back after a so called "farewell tour" or things of that sort. I've said it before, if she EVER retires, she would do so without any announcements. They'll just leave us waiting, hanging on till she dies or we die.

The only "true" retirement I had to experience, was this Mexican singer, Lynda, which was quiet famous in the 90's and early 00's. She released her last album in 2002 and she just stopped releasing stuff all of a sudden. In 2005 she was still writing for another band that became very famous, RBD, and after that, she just vanished without saying a word. Like literally, for years, people didn't know where she was or even if she still was alive. No social media, no nothing. Until this year, they finally found her, she was living in Iceland or something like that. They convinced her to perform as a special guest on this tour that reunites 90's icons, and now she's releasing a new album. She already released the first single, her first single in 16 years! So yeah, now that even her has come back, I have no doubt we will always have something coming sooner or later, as long as Britney is still alive, and conscious. And I think even after her death, people will still be releasing unreleased stuff, remixes and so.

• YES! 3

After JJ turns 18 it will be interesting to see what happens. So 2024?

She has to live in CA because of her kids.

She has to stay under conservatorship to see her kids

• YES! 1

well what she will do when her children grow up?

I don't think she will retire but we'll have long breaks tho.

An acting career would be so fine, she could be a mean sexy mom in a Netflix series. 

• YES! 1

Huh? She pretty much retired already... I mean, she has no artistry left to show off (hence the same tired image since years) and her career is stuck in the past. It's pretty much a retirement tbh. Being there just for the money it's not something that turns her into an active, let alone passionate, artist. 

• YES! 3

18 minutes ago, Dirk said:

well what she will do when her children grow up?

I don't think she will retire but we'll have long breaks tho.

An acting career would be so fine, she could be a mean sexy mom in a Netflix series. 

:yesplease:

As others have said, I'm waiting to see what happens once Jayden turns 18. Britney has said a lot, y'all. She claimed she had nine more albums in her, yes-- but she also said she couldn't see herself working past forty in the industry during that same era. (Glory.) She's always flip-flopping. So, dare I say it....

giphy.gif

• YES! 1

I have already say on here I think, I don't see her working much past 50 tbh. she'll probably make the odd single or two but she wont tour or that. I don't think she'll even do vegas tbh. she'll probably make odd tv appearances etc. Then when her dad dies, she'll release a tell-all no holds bars autobiography probably