news

news In A Surprising Turn Of Events... Wendy Williams Defends Britney's 'Domination' Ticket Sales

Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I like that she spoke positively about her. 

I dun like her

giphy.gif

• Upvote 6

Is it just me or is Wendy funny as f**k. Her mannerisms, lopsided boobs, body language, literally everything about her gets me screaming. :yelping:

• Upvote 11

10 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Is it just me or is Wendy funny as f**k. Her mannerisms, lopsided boobs, body language, literally everything about her gets me screaming. :yelping:

I'm in her audience a lot and she is very sweet off camera! i've talked to her and met her and she's always been very nice to me, I think she's a good person at heart. A lot of celebrities would never acknowledge fans off camera, and it's not like you pay to see Wendy, the tickets are free!

• Upvote 11

1 minute ago, Lilith Slave said:

I'm in her audience a lot and she is very sweet off camera! i've talked to her and met her and she's always been very nice to me, I think she's a good person at heart. A lot of celebrities would never acknowledge fans off camera, and it's not like you pay to see Wendy, the tickets are free!

Tickets are free? :orangu:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

Tickets are free? :orangu:

tickets are free to every talk show! Ellen, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, etc...

it's just a matter of getting them!

• Upvote 6

I think she feels sorry for Brit cuz of the whole child support thing.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Lilith Slave said:

tickets are free to every talk show! Ellen, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, etc...

it's just a matter of getting them!

That's so cool, I had no idea tbh.:receipts2:

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Lilith Slave said:

ofcourse. It's all just to get views. They are just humans

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Lilith Slave said:

12:12

:tear:Queen Wendy made some good points

That's a first :sipney: Wendy's made some horrible remarks about many people, including Britney many times, so it's good to see her giving a positive outlook on things, but that doesn't mean she's dismissed just yet. 

• Upvote 5

But people do travel to see Britney :lemmetellu:
I believe minority is there just because they have :britoverit: stumbleupon.
It is shady and condescending :well:, nothing new in Wendy's

• Upvote 2

I love me some Wendy talking positive about Brit Brit :)

And that was some good free promo, a lot of her audience will somehow consider seeing here if they're in vegas

• Upvote 1

Why does she always use that and other horrible Botox pictures of Britney?! I watch Hot Topics every day and every time she talks about B it’s a bad unflattering pic.  :xfactorlook:

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Why does she always use that and other horrible Botox pictures of Britney?! I watch Hot Topics every day and every time she talks about B it’s a bad unflattering pic.  :xfactorlook:

I doubt random ppl care to try and find Britney’s best angle or pic. :whatitellu:

Beyonce has her bad pics taken offline for a reason. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, falka said:

But people do travel to see Britney :lemmetellu:
I believe minority is there just because they have :britoverit: stumbleupon.
It is shady and condescending :well:, nothing new in Wendy's

But you know most people have already travelled to see her when she was there for four years. Now people will wait and do it in time, no one would rush it when they know she wouldn't go anywhere. If she were new to vegas, like she said, people wouldn't think they will always have the chance so rush to buy tickets. Now they don't have to, but I'm sure everything will turn out fine when we get close to the date. 

This seemingly bad situation can be very positive, it might nudge her to the right direction. She's dating a fame-hungry person, I'm sure she wouldn't want to lose her image in front of him and try her best. She might not care about her fans' satisfaction but she's very passionate about love and relationships. This could be a very good thing in the long run. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Wendy is not most natural looking girl herself :lolnoworries:, so maybe it's her fav pic of Brit? 

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Dude I think that same thing. I honestly like Wendy, she's funny as f**k and 80% of the time she says what most people are thinking anyways. 

She can be rude, but at least she's a 'what you see is what you get' kinda gal:whatitellu:

• Upvote 5

Jesus, this show is such a mess.. those ahhh.. ohhh... ehhh.. is so cringy.. I can't :icant: And WTF happened to Wendy? Her face looks like from a cartoon :eheeek:

• Upvote 3