video

video Who Approved This? E! News Mercilessly Drags Britney

Y'all see this? I don't know who any of them are but how they gon let this go to air smh

• Upvote 9

lmao that girl is pressed af :bedtime:

• Upvote 9

stuck in 2008 :hideous:

wasn't that blonde working with James from carpool?

• Upvote 3

lmao and wendy is defending her :airpls:

• Upvote 35

It needs to be said. But in a more constructive way.

What if theres a reason she is like this(I suspect anxiety), it will make her feel bad about herself instead of motivated.

• Upvote 14

7 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Points were made 

• Upvote 12

13 minutes ago, Dirk said:

lmao that girl is pressed af :bedtime:

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Y'all see this? I don't know who any of them are but how they gon let this go to air smh

But the girl on the left is just  a complete nobody.  So there isn't much reason to give her attention or validate what she has to say.

• Upvote 12

:whatitellu: well that's what ya'll always wanted, someone that exposed the issues with current Britney, so ya'll must be happy now :rihit: 

• Upvote 31

I detect no lies. :yaknow:

"Britney Spears; Still here."

EDIT : I thought I had posted this in the Wendy Williams thread. My comments don't apply to the video in this very thread.

• Upvote 4

They seem to forget that we know barely nothing about this residency and there's no hype :heresthetea:

• Upvote 5

After of 5 years of NON-STOP concerts and NO NEW MUSIC... what was her team expecting? :chershade:

She needs promotion, she needs a documentary.. she needs a buzz single... she need to create expectation, and this time I personally believe that some instastories wont save them....

We do not even know what is the show about... DOMINATION? what is that for? its a deal with DOMINOS? what has she dominated recently? (no offense but its ironic the girl has had problems managing her life and they want sell a DOMINANT image) 

• Upvote 35

Britney chose to do that so she needs to be ready for the criticism. There was no lie, but it's surprising when it's said outside of exhale that's all. :yaknow:

• Upvote 14

The black woman is right, most tickets are sold days or even hours prior to the show.

And you know what? The same thing happened with pom. EVerybody said that she wasnt selling well, but surprise! She sold out the first 3 legs, 90% of the tickets in 4 years and made other singers want to have their own residencies (Jlo, Gaga, BSB, Gwen Stefani). People want to take this away from her too? :wyd:

• Upvote 18

the black chick is right though, I definitely feel like POM / Domination are the kinds of shows you'd go to while drunk in Vegas, kind of like an impulsive, spontaneous thing unless you're a stan of course.. :heresthetea:

• Upvote 12

21 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Never thought I’d see the day 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bde15f7544b644d6b

• Upvote 14

7 minutes ago, Barajas said:

After of 5 years of NON-STOP concerts and NO NEW MUSIC... what was her team expecting? :chershade:

She needs promotion, she needs a documentary.. she needs a buzz single... she need to create expectation, and this time I personally believe that some insta-stories wont save them....

We do not even know what is the show about... DOMINATION? what is that for? its a deal with DOMINOS? what has she dominate recently? (no offense but its ironic the girl has been problims managing her life and they want sell a DOMINANT image) 

You're talking as if the residency starts in a week or it has already started :wyd:

There are still 3 and half more months to promote the sh!t out of Domination. She will release a new album soon and shoot a couple of music videos. Give her some time ffs. The tickets have been on sale for less than two weeks and she has already sold half of them. Gaga didn't sell out sh!t, there are still plenty of tickets for her shows, the ny post's article was full of lies.

• Upvote 10

also.. y'all.. let's be happy that the tickets aren't selling well.. perhaps they will cut the show short instead of milking it for 4 years.. :yeaok:

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

I don’t get it, most of us have been saying this for 5 years....

also, What did her team expect, with the quality that they’ve given and the mess ups, this was inevitable, however I so think more tickets will sell Closer to the opening..

• Upvote 10

29 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Wendy defending Britney and E news dragging her? :ineedthetruth:

• Upvote 7