tour

tour Christina Aguilera Tells Crowd She's "Not A Lip Syncer": Watch

If I ever attended a Christina concert I'd wear earplugs. Sure, she can sing...but she too often sounds like she's shouting. "Ohoohohoooohooooohhh!!!!!"  "Ha!" 😖

That type of loud, obnoxious oversinging just doesn't appeal to me. 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 39
  • Downvote 3

Is she sponsored by Bed, Bath & Beyond with her concert wardrobe?

• Upvote 19

Nobody's perfect :badgirl:, Xtinction 
I still like Accelerate, not live of course :cackling:, ear safety first.

• Upvote 11

of course she's not. 

She just sings a few verses and screams here and there, while the rest of the track plays, without her even trying to lipsync to it. 

• Upvote 11

I mean it’s true 

Let’s not kids ourselves most artists think Britney’s lipping consistently is bad. It’s not just xtina. 

Bruno, John Legend, BeBe, Demi, All the country acts, rock acts, I could go on have slammed lipping and there is only one artist that is known for it and I don’t have to say any names. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Britney even at her worst will still be better than Xtina ever will be! When was the last time Xtina actually had an album out? :jj:

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

If I ever attended a Christina concert I'd wear earplugs. Sure, she can sing...but she often sounds like she's shouting. That type of loud, oversinging doesn't just appeal to me. 🤷‍♂️

Her technique is poor. I’m almost 100% positive she has nodes and doesn’t even take care of them. She can’t sustain the way she sings.

• Upvote 2

All of you are so hateful. Yes Britney is more successful than Xtina but you can’t deny that you all wish britney sang live.

we all know she lipsyncs but it’s become so embarassing. 

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

All of you are so hateful. Yes Britney is more successful than Xtina but you can’t deny that you all wish britney sang live.

we all know she lipsyncs but it’s become so embarassing. 

I don't. Britney's few attempts at live singing were tragic and I'd rather see her energetic and dancing than singing at any given day :pieceofwhat:

• Downvote 2

Guest Brichney.

QUEEN! YAS, SHADE! :mcry::mcry:

christina's live voice is one of the most annoying out there cause she screams the hell out, she needs soft live vocal training. ironic she was part of the voice where many people there have a good control of her high notes.

and well i see no shade, she's just saying she's not a lip syncer, sometimes i wish she were a lip syncer cause she doesn't ate her cds.

and if britney fans get pressed over this, is just because the truth hurts for them, need reality check. 

• Upvote 6

I went to that show.... it was not sold out. Not even close. They closed off the entire top sections and I got my tickets the day of for $35 a piece in the first section.... #justsayin

• Upvote 9

It's called belting y'all ignorant fucks.

At least she have passion for her show and her career, and don't look like a ADHD patient trying to get some basic steps together when performing.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Brtney Spears Forum ... :well:

True. Its not even a bit Brit related, because shes the queen of playback.

OT: its not shade if its true. Id wish X toned it down sometimes. I love her old music, but I cant listen to her with my earphones cuz its hurts too much:meltdown: