other

other So Gaga got her lips done too?

Holy crap, it took me a minute to see Gaga and not Kim. :omgwtf:

• Upvote 4

Her lips have been done. Since before Joanne. Have you seen a Star is born? It’s distracting

• Upvote 6

she was born this way :whatitellu:

funny how so many f**k up their faces in their early thirties... 

• Upvote 7

She's had fillers, botox or whatever for some years now. She actually looks better now, at some points during the Joanne era she looked kinda weird, but yeah, just like Britney she is entitled to do what she wants to her body :snapney:

• Upvote 1

Gaga got her entire face done even before the Joanne era. When she signed her deal for the Vegas Residency her face was so weird already. Honestly, I don't see the point in looking like a Celebrity Deadmatch cartoon with all those surgeries when they (gaga, Britney, xtina, yes even Kim k.) are beautiful, famous women who obviously don't need any of that sh!t. But, anyways, not face and not my money either. :chershade:

• Upvote 6

I swear to god so many celebrities are f*cking retarded.. I mean, do what you want with your money but I'll just never understand f*cking up your face like that, especially when you didn't need anything in the first place.. of course this ain't no Lil' Kim or Donatella Versace level failure but still.. I feel like the latter could definitely be diagnosed with some sort of mental illness if you're so obsessed with f*cking your face up.. maybe body dysphoria? it's just not normal human behaviour.. :yeaok: especially annoys me when these same celebrities preach being "born this way" and "loving oneself".. HYPOCRISY AT IT'S FINEST.. :awww:

• Upvote 11

Yeah, and don’t forget Xtina.

Gaga looks most of the time very good, I can’t say the same for Britney.

She pretends to look young using surgery but skips the makeup and stuff at the same time!!!!! Bipolar Kween :mcorangu:

• Upvote 2

I think these facial surgeries are sh!t and make the person lose what gives them their trademark look. But I think it comes from society and the constant scrutiny over women’s looks. Britney and Gaga were criticised to no end over their looks leading up to surgery.

HOWEVER. Why does everyone else’s surgery at least look ‘right’ whereas Britney’s looks so botched?

• Upvote 3

use dark contact lenses and she would  be Kim K... wtf?!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Why does everyone else’s surgery at least look ‘right’ whereas Britney’s looks so botched?

Cause britney changed her signature features on her face + bad / no makeup

Her smile is gone, the droppy eyes are now two black holes, the eyebrows are gone, the nose is a pointy mess, chin is more wide. She messed up everything.

5060-A9-D4-89-C0-45-E6-924-C-B9-DFEA57-C

• Upvote 3

when will this trend with big lips die...I remember when Angelina Jolie was popular many women wanted these lips but now?

it seems that Ariana got them done too, I hate it

• Upvote 5

She does resemble Kim K but in weird way is not pretty or sexy, like She actually slightly was naturally at some point.

I don't like her latest surgery. Her face looks BIGGER in so many ways, and her eyebrows dropped again.

And she hires good make up artists and still looks like mess most of times? I mean look at melanie's previous works.

Someone should tell Britney to shut her mouth and let them work for her look. 

Looks like she has more than her lips done. 

There’s no individuality left in Hollywood. Everyone is just morphing into each other. 

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, tsss said:

when will this trend with big lips die...I remember when Angelina Jolie was popular many women wanted these lips but now?

it seems that Ariana got them done too, I hate it

Angelina's lips were always natural. You can see her early performances and she has them. These celebrities suddenly show up having this botched faces which don't look natural at all. 

Britney was rumored to have had a no se job in her early days and if it was true, that was a great subtle surgery but the difference between 2012ney and 2014ney is very obvious. 

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, Goku said:

Cause britney changed her signature features on her face + bad / no makeup

Her smile is gone, the droppy eyes are now two black holes, the eyebrows are gone, the nose is a pointy mess, chin is more wide. She messed up everything.

5060-A9-D4-89-C0-45-E6-924-C-B9-DFEA57-C

Wow! A great example of what Currentney should look like 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

Wow! A great example of what Currentney should look like 

Curenteney looks very good :gelis: