Sign in to follow this  
other

other Rare Britney postcard from when she was 6 years old

Queen of being a star since she was 6 years old :lessons:

her brother is there too :gimmemoar:

• Upvote 2

That picture looks like its from 1890 or something. :jj:

• Upvote 2

Both of the Spears kids look adorable. Bryan looks so much like his youngest sister there.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Both of the Spears kids look adorable. Bryan looks so much like his youngest sister there.

Oh wow, youre right. He looks identical 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JKW said:

Oh wow, youre right. He looks identical 

Right? The three of them kind of remind me of the Olsen kids and how much they all looked alike at certain ages.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Right? The three of them kind of remind me of the Olsen kids and how much they all looked alike at certain ages.

Brian and Jamie Lynn both look a lot like their father. I always find it hard to see to who Britney looks like tho.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JKW said:

Brian and Jamie Lynn both look a lot like their father. I always find it hard to see to who Britney looks like tho.

I was just noticing/realizing that. I personally think Britney takes more after Lynne, but there were times in the past when I understood why Jamie Lynn was called Britney's Mini Me.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I was just noticing/realizing that. I personally think Britney takes more after Lynne, but there were times in the past when I understood why Jamie Lynn was called Britney's Mini Me.

Mweh, i dont think Jamie Lynn looks like Britney at all. For me it always felt like they tried to made her look like Britney, but she has a complete different bone structure in her face. Also the mouth and nose are completely different.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, JKW said:

Mweh, i dont think Jamie Lynn looks like Britney. For me it always felt like they tried to made her look like Britney, but she has a complete different bone structure in her face. Also the moutn and nose are completely different.

That's fair enough, and true. They do have totally different bone structure.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

That's fair enough, and true. They do have totally different bone structure.

The only thing that naturally matches are the brown eyes. I also dont think Britney looks like her mother at all. I dont know, maybe she's from another dad :jj:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JKW said:

The only thing that naturally matches are the brown eyes. I also dont think Britney looks like her mother at all. I dont know, maybe she has a secretly other dad. :jj:

:britlol: I scream laughed. (I mean....)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:britlol: I scream laughed. (I mean....)

Its true, there is no other explanation. :omg:jamie lynn and brian looks a lot like their dad, Britney not even a single bit. Lynne is naughty and full of secrets

:jj:

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, JKW said:

Brian and Jamie Lynn both look a lot like their father. I always find it hard to see to who Britney looks like tho.

She may look like her grandparents.It's like they say about Sean Preston that he looks like Kevin and I see his son just like her, especially in that photo.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JKW said:

Its true, there is no other explanation. :omg:j amie lynn and brian looks a lot like their dad, Britney not even a single bit.

Oh my God, you're right. :shadelaugh:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JKW said:

Its true, there is no other explanation. :omg:jamie lynn and brian looks a lot like their dad, Britney not even a single bit. Lynne is naughty and full of secrets

I would not be surprised!.

• Upvote 2