news

news Disturbing. Co conservator wants more money for keeping her from temptations

43 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's been years since a conservatorship document leaked.

I wonder who leaked this one? :checkit:

Pretty sure you can buy all of them through the LA county courthouse website as Jordan used to publish them a lot.

problem is now that you need to register now and I bet the conservators can see who is viewing them.

you or I can buy them and see that Britney gives Lynne 2 grand a month. It’s just who has the time.

• Upvote 7

This article says her estate is worth only $20 million I thought it was way more :thinkney:

• Upvote 1

OMG this is terrible, she really is trapped in this whirlwind. I'm very sad about all of this.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Martini said:

This article says her estate is worth only $20 million I thought it was way more :thinkney:

This is bound to be false - She's gonna earn 40 million just with Domination, just imagine the last 10 years - even having to pay her Team :brityawning:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Pretty sure you can buy all of them through the LA county courthouse website as Jordan used to publish them a lot.

problem is now that you need to register now and I bet the conservators can see who is viewing them.

you or I can buy them and see that Britney gives Lynne 2 grand a month. It’s just who has the time.

Wow, you're right.

I thought they were sealed before they were made public, but that's only the medical-related documents.

I had a friend who used to pay for them at the courthouse back in the day. But it got expensive, so she had to stop.

Disgusting. Disgusting that she's even in a conservatorship. If she's so mentally ill that she can't care for herself, she shouldn't be performing, touring or getting even shared custody of her own kids. She doesn't have the full rights of an adult ffs!

• Upvote 26

13 minutes ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

Disgusting. Disgusting that she's even in a conservatorship. If she's so mentally ill that she can't care for herself, she shouldn't be performing, touring or getting even shared custody of her own kids. She doesn't have the full rights of an adult ffs!

She doesn't have shared custody. She only has visitation rights.

I suspect that's why the conservatorship is there to begin with -- because Kevin threatens to pull her visitation without the conservatorship in place.

Seems like a bit of a racket to me.

• Upvote 8

if she's so unstable that she has to be under a conservatorship then why is she performing? :juggingu:

but IMO it's pretty clear why she succumbs, it's so that she can see her boys.. :yeaok: let's just wait for her kids to turn 18 and then see what happens.. :heresthetea:

• Upvote 12

Omg guys, she’s basicallly a slave (no pun intended)

no wonder she comes off as not caring or lazy, the passion is gone when you feel like a dancing monkey.

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Fake!

her dad would simply sue, he attack kevin for asking for more money

But look what happened with the end result, Kfed got even more than he asked for so I don’t see that as a victory.

• Upvote 3

This is why I feel bad that everyone rags on her for being uninterested. I get it sucks for us fans, and I see the frustrations but we truly can't even know for sure if she wants to be doing any of this. Sadly, we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. 

Britney seems to have made some peace with her situation, I think it's time exhale does the same. It's not ideal, but I do think it could be much worse :/ 

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

But look what happened with the end result, Kfed got even more than he asked for so I don’t see that as a victory.

But its her baby daddy

they are trying to not fight. And in the end he didnt recieve as much as her wanted. He got more but not as much