socialney

socialney New Britneyspears.com Email!

A new Britney mailing list email says not to miss out on the BIG announcement coming this week... sounds like a residency to me 

• Upvote 9

It doesnt sound like residency news at all from only that. Its just an update your info email.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Nando. said:

It doesnt sound like residency news at all from only that. Its just an update your info email.

'Don't miss the BIG news this week' lol

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Nando. said:

Says big news... sounds like a new residency to me 

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Nando. said:

it's so obviously the residency... do you honestly think it could be anything else, or are you just trying to get people's hopes up? :jj:

• Upvote 7

27 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

it's so obviously the residency... do you honestly think it could be anything else, or are you just trying to get people's hopes up? :jj:

Of course im expecting it to be a residency its obvious. Im just saying the op opened this thread and said the email sounded like residency news. It only says big news so nothing we weren't already expecting from britney on ellen. I read the email expecting vegas clues or something from the op

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The only request I have is that if it is a new residence to actually be a new one and not POM 3

• Upvote 3

Just now, timito said:

The only request I have is that if it is a new residence to actually be a new one and not POM 3

6kOi.gif

• Upvote 13

11 minutes ago, timito said:

why would MGM invest millions into britney and pay her 500K for the same show? It’s not even the same company they can’t duplicate a show from a different company? Obviously it has to be brand new it’s a new contract. 

• Upvote 12

i feel like it’s not music, probably new residency. she feels so fake imo, this is not a big announcment. you are wasting your time at mediocre places. be inspired and make some new music. you’re nearly 40, and i bet after 5 years, you will def. retire.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

17 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

why would MGM invest millions into britney and pay her 500K for the same show? It’s not even the same company they can’t duplicate a show from a different company? Obviously it has to be brand new it’s a new contract. 

I wouldn’t say it’s impossoble to be the same show but it’s unlikely to be. 

18 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

They can. We complain about POM, but Michael Jackson's Victory, Bad, Dangerous and HIStory tours had pretty much the same skeleton and many repeating numbers and outfits, and it went on for over two decades, if you consider "This is It". That being said, she could literally do to current POM what she did from 1.0 to 2.0 and still sell it to a new theater / company. They are investing because people will keep on going, this hasn't much to do with the show itself but with the name, Britney Spears.

• Upvote 4

Did anyone else have problems updating their info through the link?

• Upvote 1

I hope we’ll get new music as well. She needs to have a number 1 album again btw, I mean Lady Gaga just scored her fifth number 1 album and she’s catching up to Britney soon. :airpls:

2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Says big news... sounds like a new residency to me 

BIG NEWS and HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT for Britney and her team could mean revealing what time it is at her local zone, nothing surprising :tiffanynod:

We have undergone through A LOT to speculate and make a whole story in our minds and lie to ourselves that somethin GREAT is happening. We MUST believe until facts are 100% confirmed and done!!! :lessons: Even the Pitbull collaboration was confirmed by the source itself and today it's time we have seen nothing, so. I choose to believe whatever it is util Oct 18th.

• Upvote 4

no way this is related to new music if there promoting it this much...

''Pom:One More Time'' is coming for our wigs :evilpatrick:

• Upvote 1

Do you need to click on the link on the email in order to stay subscribed? 

1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

They can. We complain about POM, but Michael Jackson's Victory, Bad, Dangerous and HIStory tours had pretty much the same skeleton and many repeating numbers and outfits, and it went on for over two decades, if you consider "This is It". That being said, she could literally do to current POM what she did from 1.0 to 2.0 and still sell it to a new theater / company. They are investing because people will keep on going, this hasn't much to do with the show itself but with the name, Britney Spears.

They also know that they would not sell tickets if it was not a new show. 

A residency, B10, Pitbull song, or something for BOMT 20th anniversary?

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

BIG NEWS and HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT for Britney and her team could mean revealing what time it is at her local zone

LMAO :gloria::dead::truthtea:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

What if the big announcement is a Christmas album? :decisions:

:ehum::squintney:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

A residency, B10, Pitbull song, or something for BOMT 20th anniversary?

It's her new fashion and lifestyle line. Get ready for the meltdowns:jj:

• Upvote 3