Dirk

No Lies Detected! Azealia Banks Says Britney Is The Best Most Ultimate All Encompassing Pop Star Ever

Exchange

Saw it! Honestly love her, I’ve recently started to stan her and I’m so glad she had nice words to say about Britney. Both Queens. 

• YES! 9

Since I learned about her animal abuse I see her as a disgusting “human” being. Just nasty. Idc what she says about Britney!

• YES! 7
  • NO... 3

I love her. She’s problematic but extremely talented. She can rap, can sing and her songs are literally out of this world. She’s probably the best musical thing of the last ten years

• YES! 6

Guest Brichney.

Britney and Mariah are my two Queens.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "azealia banks britney spears"

3 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I love her. She’s problematic but extremely talented. She can rap, can sing and her songs are literally out of this world. She’s probably the best musical thing of the last ten years

If it wasn't for her mouth, she would be the biggest thing in music right now

• YES! 11

I’m glad she has good taste in pop music, but the woman needs help. She sounds completely disengaged from reality the majority of the time, and people just think it’s amusing until such individuals hurt themselves (highly likely) or someone else (far less likely with the mentally ill, but I wouldn’t rule it out with her).

• YES! 8

I’ve always said this, Britney to me is the ultimate embodiment of pop. It goes beyond music; her persona, aesthetic, background, and narrative all come together to make her the quintessential modern pop star. If you look at her career in her prime era, Britney literally wrote the handbook on how to be a popstar. 

*edit:

How to be an International Pop Star 101, by Britney Jean Spears

* be from a small town in the south 

* be southern, but not too southern. Have a cute twang, not a drawl

* always smile wide 

* be goofy and loveable at times too! 

* perfect choreography

* date a cute lead guy from the top boy band in the world 

* declare the relationship to the public, but reassure the people of your vow to remain abstinent!

:raven:

* be fierce, but relatable and charming too! 

Etc....

3 hours ago, BritneyBliss said:

Saw it! Honestly love her, I’ve recently started to stan her and I’m so glad she had nice words to say about Britney. Both Queens. 

SERIOUSLY SAME AND THIS JUST MAKES ME LOVE HER THAT MUCH MORE <3 YASS

• YES! 3

1 hour ago, azariaspice said:

Nice to hear something positive from her for a change.

• YES! 5

3 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Since I learned about her animal abuse I see her as a disgusting “human” being. Just nasty. Idc what she says about Britney!

I know. The vegan in me has huge issues with her. I do love what she said about Britney, though. 

• YES! 6

Literally the only rapper in the whole world I appreciate, male or female.

1 hour ago, Zeik89 said:

I know. The vegan in me has huge issues with her. I do love what she said about Britney, though. 

They were just chickens, for God's sake :cackling:

• YES! 1
  • NO... 4

A homophobic, racist, sexist, abusive, problematic af, stupid girl who's not even the best in what she does compared to others.

I won't even appreciate her compliment. She shouldn't matter.

• YES! 4
  • NO... 1

4 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Britney and Mariah are my two Queens.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "azealia banks britney spears"

LMAO. If the roles were reversed this would be considered racist. IDGAF, but I find it kinda funny.

• YES! 5

43 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

LMAO. If the roles were reversed this would be considered racist. IDGAF, but I find it kinda funny.

No it wouldn’t really. Of course PC police would jump all over it but I mean when you’re a kid you really do wonder what it’s like for people different than you. 

• YES! 1

4 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I’m glad she has good taste in pop music, but the woman needs help. She sounds completely disengaged from reality the majority of the time, and people just think it’s amusing until such individuals hurt themselves (highly likely) or someone else (far less likely with the mentally ill, but I wouldn’t rule it out with her).

This! She clearly is talented and will have moments of getting her sh!t together before saying something ridiculous. Shut up for once but she can’t help it! She’ll pick fights for no reason or contradict herself. I don’t think she’s as terrible as some make her to be (there are literally worse people in Congress) but she’s buck wild haha

I doubt Britney would feature w her but maybe if Azelea gave her one of beats, would be awesome

• YES! 2

Britney Spears will always be the first and last word in pop music. She reinvented what it meant to be a pop star. She made it into something that was all her own. She may not sparkle like she used to, But no one will ever replace her.

• YES! 10

1 minute ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I don’t think she’s as terrible as some make her to be (there are literally worse people in Congress)

And within the very office of the presidency, and as of today, the US Supreme Court as well. Haha very good point. Celebrities (particularly women) get portrayed as unstable lunatics by the media, and in the meanwhile we have sex offenders literally running the country.