Sign in to follow this  
rumor

rumor Has Sam Proposed to Britney?

There's a new blind item that seems to suggest someone has "again" rejected a proposal. Emphasis on "again" ... which reminds me of "Oops ...I think I did it again."  Could that be why she was crying?  Is Brit rejecting Sam  or is her team rejecting him? Hm... All speculation / rumors, but it would make some things ...clearer.

He saw what K-Fed is getting: he wants her coins! :tbh:

Don't believe rumours, though. :lessons:

Still waiting for
Apple Pie. :groovin:

• Upvote 1

Next y'all are gonna be picking out news items like "US works to replace non-renewable energy" and be like "I see work as in Work Bitch, maybe Britney is involved" :cackling:

The thirst for new Britney activity is reeeal

329. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/23 **#7**
The boyfriend of this permanent A list "singer" wants a raise before he will marry her. Britney Spears/Sam Asghari

:fakewow:

1 hour ago, Martini said:

if she said no she's smarter than i thought 

This. As selfish as this sounds, I hope she doesn't get married at all. She has horrible taste in men. If she were to get married, she should marry a successful MAN like Charlie (except less condescending)

Hopefully :clap1:

but she’s a hopeless romantic, maybe she does want it, but who knows? We don’t know her deeply and after the troubles with KFed she probably doesn’t want more drama to her life 

• Upvote 1

Marriage is nonsense anyway. Because of a piece of paper you’ll be stuck to someone and of you want to get free there willl be a lot of hassle and money sh!t. And why? Bc of a damn status.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Brit would NEVAH say no to marriage. She loves the idea of it no matter what she claims to think about it now. She'd wed Sam in an instant if allowed by her guards/Daddy/Larry. 

I reckon she'll have 5 divorces to her name by 2035 :tiffanynod:

2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Marriage is nonsense anyway. Because of a piece of paper you’ll be stuck to someone and of you want to get free there willl be a lot of hassle and money sh!t. And why? Bc of a damn status.

Marriage is a great thing but no for someone like you who seems to be unable to commit to one person. Maybe you're greedy. Not having a go at you, MANY marriages fail. It's too easy for marriage to fail now, but it's those people who divorce who devalue marriage. 

* OK to divorce if abuse involved in the marriage, of course. Or infidelity. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Marriage is a great thing but no for someone like you who seems to be unable to commit to one person. Maybe you're greedy. Not having a go at you, MANY marriages fail. It's too easy for marriage to fail now, but it's those people who divorce who devalue marriage. 

* OK to divorce if abuse involved in the marriage, of course. Or infidelity. 

agree 100%

people don't realize the work involved to be constantly building a marriage. many marriages now are based on what they can gain instead of what they can give, and when it gets hard they give up

• Upvote 3

marriage is an illusion, just be together and chill. and if it fails you won't have to be tied to that person forever via payments.

• Upvote 1

Of course Sam has proposed, Britney is too anxious to stay in the relationship if he hadn't. I think to her unsure personality that's the only way a person can prove that they love her. 

I hope Jamie says Yes. :NYcackle: