socialney

socialney [New Candids] Britney waiting for her kids in Los Angeles - September 22

She looks great, minus her hair.  Please just thin it out and go with your more natural colour Britney!! :forkit:   

I wonder what she's looking at on her phone. I wonder if it's as restricted as we think it is, or does she have full access to her Insta?

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, MartinH said:

wow she looks so old 😰😳

She looks totally normal for her age here :overitkbye:

• Upvote 14

wow, that dress looks great on her. she wears a lot of unflattering clothes usually and her boobs pressed against her body. in general, she has always been a natural beauty and more casual comfortable clothes always looked best on her. of course she should dress however SHE wants, she doesnt have to meet anyones standarts.. but i LOVE this look on her.

• Upvote 9

That dress is very pretty, she looks great, but it looks like she's had those shoes since 2003, I actually would've thought the pictures were from back then if I hadn't read anything :qtbrit:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GodneyLovin said:

She has no business being that high off the ground.. those sandals are hideous.

“High off the ground” :uknowit:

• Upvote 4

Britney. Where I will always appreciate how humble you truly are...the trailer park needs to go. Please just brush your hair and give a sh!t. Ya know? It’s great that you stay true to your roots but girl, this is why people look at you and wonder sometimes wtf is going on! Cute dress though and hope you had a great day!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Complication said:

She looks totally normal for her age here :overitkbye:

She does not...Totally mess as always.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Do you think that we're getting less paparazzi pics of her  (which is good) because they've lost interest in her or because progress has been made and privacy laws are tougher so paps must respect them?  :thinkney:

I know for celebrity kids there's something similar but I'm just curios if smth has changed  (legally speaking) between paps and celebrities since 10 years ago? 

• Upvote 2

most of the comments are about her hair and I agree.. she should take a year or two off from performing, take her extensions out, stop bleaching her hair and let it grow out naturally.. :mj:

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Britney. Where I will always appreciate how humble you truly are...the trailer park needs to go. Please just brush your hair and give a sh!t. Ya know? It’s great that you stay true to your roots but girl, this is why people look at you and wonder sometimes wtf is going on! Cute dress though and hope you had a great day!

Stop acting like she's gonna read this.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

brit.jpg

Sorry Cappy :orly:

lmfao I like to think this is true :jj:

• Upvote 3

She’s so normal like when you think about her star status she’s always been seen dressing casually I mean you look at the Kardashian’s you wouldn’t see them dressed down like that lol. 

This dress is nice though very summerney mum but cool :mhm:

Her hair though girl needs to take care of it, I think it’s time for her to go short brunette like onyx hotel tour. 

6l6N.gif

• Upvote 6

Aw she's cute standing there in that pretty dress:divaney:

And not gonna comment on her look because it's her choice and her wish what to do or what hairstyle to have. If she feels comfortable like that it's ok I guess. 

But I do feel sorry for that hair a little bit.:gloss:

• Upvote 3