Jump to content
other

other Gold digger

Recommended Posts

lol woow. these clothes are so ugly tho. who in their right mind is paying $30 for a basic tshirt saying his name when he's not even a household name? yikes 

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MM said:

lol woow. these clothes are so ugly tho. who in their right mind is paying $30 for a basic tshirt saying his name when he's not even a household name? yikes 

:joanne:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

even Jordan's t-shirts are far more awesome looking with better designs and at more reasonable price than Hesam's stupid ass shirts let's be f**king real lmao :cackling: and why Hesam doesn't use his real name? His name is Hesam, not Sam. Is he worried he won't selllll? Wonder whyyy :cackling: what a f**king egocentric trash lmfao, just because he got some followers thanks to Britney he thinks he is gonna sell his tacky shirts now? Im dying at one shirt being "sold out" on his site, probably because it was only 1-2 pieces that himself and his sister bought so it's "sold out" LMFAOOO bye Hesami :cackling:

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Scrappy said:

waiting for the first person who says illuminati

illuminati :evilpatrick:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lilith said:

even Jordan's t-shirts are far more awesome looking with better designs and at more reasonable price than Hesam's stupid ass shirts let's be f**king real lmao :cackling: and why Hesam doesn't use his real name? His name is Hesam, not Sam. Is he worried he won't selllll? Wonder whyyy :cackling: what a f**king egocentric trash lmfao, just because he got some followers thanks to Britney he thinks he is gonna sell his tacky shirts now? Im dying at one shirt being "sold out" on his site, probably because it was only 1-2 pieces that himself and his sister bought so it's "sold out" LMFAOOO bye Hesami :cackling:

Damn dude you're angry. So what? Let them try their best to make a living. All of you hating on KFed for being a loser with no ambition and here's a guy who is trying to pull in dough of his own and you're hating on him? For what? His name now? Unnecessarily below the belt. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scrappy said:

Damn dude you're angry. So what? Let them try their best to make a living. All of you hating on KFed for being a loser with no ambition and here's a guy who is trying to pull in dough of his own and you're hating on him? For what? His name now? Unnecessarily below the belt. 

How exactly is Hesam doing it on his own? His family is rich and he literally works on his family's business-gym with his cousin. He started his modeling career thanks to his ex-gf who gave him his first photoshoot. He hooked up with another rich famous older woman to benefit more for his somewhat "career". And now Britney, another rich famous older woman. He only got attention and magazines interviews thanks to her. So how exactly is he doing it all by himself? Because so far what he did is: 1) working at the family gym business with the cousin and dunno who the f**k else plus he also has a rich mommy and daddy, 2)dating "instagram famous women" as he himself actually said, he only dates rich older famous women for benefits and got his first job thanks to them, 3) dating now britney that gave him extra attention,exposure and followers.
Call me when he does something all by "himself" :cackling: He is just a gym rat who has rich parents and relatives and dates rich women for benefits :cackling: He is a loser just like Kfed is, only difference is that kfed is a poor f**k that's milking Britney, while Hesam has his rich parents and girlfriends to milk them :cackling:

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Damn dude you're angry. So what? Let them try their best to make a living. All of you hating on KFed for being a loser with no ambition and here's a guy who is trying to pull in dough of his own and you're hating on him? For what? His name now? Unnecessarily below the belt. 

Yeah it would be respectful if he wasn’t using Britney to get ahead in life. Do you think anyone would have known who he was before he dated her? No. His claim to fame is being Britney’s boyfriend.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah it would be respectful if he wasn’t using Britney to get ahead in life. Do you think anyone would have known who he was before he dated her? No. His claim to fame is being Britney’s boyfriend.

False. He was working and making a name for himself, hence he was hired and starred in her video. Sure, he might have tried a different angle but it's not uncommon these days to put your name on merch. Heck, even YouTubers are doing it. What is their claim to fame? Eating and talking crap about other people? At least this guy works. Don't hate on him when there's no reference to Britney on the merch.

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lilith said:

How exactly is Hesam doing it on his own? His family is rich and he literally works on his family's business-gym with his cousin. He started his modeling career thanks to his ex-gf who gave him his first photoshoot. He hooked up with another rich famous older woman to benefit more for his somewhat "career". And now Britney, another rich famous older woman. He only got attention and magazines interviews thanks to her. So how exactly is he doing it all by himself? Because so far what he did is: 1) working at the family gym business with the cousin and dunno who the f**k else plus he also has a rich mommy and daddy, 2)dating "instagram famous women" as he himself actually said, he only dates rich older famous women for benefits and got his first job thanks to them, 3) dating now britney that gave him extra attention,exposure and followers.
Call me when he does something all by "himself" :cackling: He is just a gym rat who has rich parents and relatives and dates rich women for benefits :cackling: He is a loser just like Kfed is, only difference is that kfed is a poor f**k that's milking Britney, while Hesam has his rich parents and girlfriends to milk them :cackling:

You sound like a butthurt ex girlfriend who can't believe anyone could be happy without them. So, a) he was working and has the abs to prove his commitment/dedication, b) he had standards, and c) he's capitalizing on his situation (that's the only negative really). So, the only thing you really have is he has connections. Is that a crime?

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't like their relationship but now it's for the better to broke up.:yeahsure:

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scrappy said:

You sound like a butthurt ex girlfriend who can't believe anyone could be happy without them. So, a) he was working and has the abs to prove his commitment/dedication, b) he had standards, and c) he's capitalizing on his situation (that's the only negative really). So, the only thing you really have is he has connections. Is that a crime?

And you sound like a crackhead that apparently can't read properly. ahh!! So having abs is absolutely a proof of finding the job himself right?? I mean just like the millions of people that work out at the gym so let's not act like Hesam did something speciaLL! Anyone can work out, gimme a break. Yes he surely has commitment/dedication to himself and only since he is exhibiting his egocentric personality full force. b) LMAO what standards??? and c) Good thing you noticed that at least! He's capitalizing on his situation just like he did with all his ex-gfs. Did I say its a crime? I said that he is an egocentric gym rat that only has a job thanks to his filthy rich family and a modeling career thanks to his ex girlfriends which btw all of them were older, rich, famous women. Do you realize the pattern here? He is an opportunist which means = he is using his girlfriends to benefit himself = he is using Britney just like how he used his other girlfriends. Got it? Good! Now spare us with your crap about him "doing it all by himself" because he didn't do jack sh!t himself :well:

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lilith said:

And you sound like a crackhead that apparently can't read properly. ahh!! So having abs is absolutely a proof of finding the job himself right?? I mean just like the millions of people that work out at the gym so let's not act like Hesam did something speciaLL! Anyone can work out, gimme a break. Yes he surely has commitment/dedication to himself and only since he is exhibiting his egocentric personality full force. b) LMAO what standards??? and c) Good thing you noticed that at least! He's capitalizing on his situation just like he did with all his ex-gfs. Did I say its a crime? I said that he is an egocentric gym rat that only has a job thanks to his filthy rich family and a modeling career thanks to his ex girlfriends which btw all of them were older, rich, famous women. Do you realize the pattern here? He is an opportunist which means = he is using his girlfriends to benefit himself = he is using Britney just like how he used his other girlfriends. Got it? Good! Now spare us with your crap about him "doing it all by himself" because he didn't do jack sh!t himself :well:

Britney is lowering his standard then? Shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Britney is lowering his standard then? Shame.

his standard of finding older rich famous women is just fine obviously for himself :cackling: it's not good for britney tho :cackling:

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty much 90% of the people in Britney’s life is gold digging and using her as a cash cow. It’s sad but it’s the truth.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Scrappy said:

False. He was working and making a name for himself, hence he was hired and starred in her video. Sure, he might have tried a different angle but it's not uncommon these days to put your name on merch. Heck, even YouTubers are doing it. What is their claim to fame? Eating and talking crap about other people? At least this guy works. Don't hate on him when there's no reference to Britney on the merch.

I’m sorry but did you even know of him in the first place? When people think of Sam Asghari, they think of him being Britney’s boyfriend. He’s basically Kim Khardasian.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This annoys me. “Asghari official?” Dude, you’re NOBODY. I’m sure even he possesses a sufficient level of insight to understand that he never, ever would’ve gotten his very own fashion line if it weren’t for Britney.

This in itself may not be a huge red flag, but when considered in concert with all of the highly unflattering accounts to have emerged regarding his past behavior, the overall impression isn’t terribly promising. 

However, I concede I may be far too judgmental. Admittedly, he’s always rubbed me the wrong way.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah it would be respectful if he wasn’t using Britney to get ahead in life. Do you think anyone would have known who he was before he dated her? No. His claim to fame is being Britney’s boyfriend.

:tiffeyeroll: bitch, please

of course everybody who is dating a celebrity/star/singer etc will get some perks out of it.. even without trying.. Look and Jwan, Ricky's husband... did anybody heard of him 2 years ago? No.. now his art is selling, he will get his own gallery, he has magazine covers.. will I call him a gold digger? Not in a million years...

Does Sam put Britney's name on those shirts? No.. so what is the issue here?

Fans here are selling fake shirts/cds/dvds with HER image, using her brand and getting money out of it without her knowledge and yet people are buying it and nobody on this site says a word..

think about it..

original.gif

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×