news

news Normani Says Her Role In Fifth Harmony Was To Be "The Entertainer" Like Britney

I like her. So? :mj:

Nobody (Big Names) mentions Britney as an inspiration anymore

(except for some losers like Selena but she doesn't give a f**k about Britney, she praised the sh!t out of Jlo days ago. And what about Britney?) :yeaok:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 8

Some people should not mention Britney. Actually all these people should mention Britney as their inspiration, cuz its true, all young performers for the next unforeseen future will be somehow influenced by her. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

28 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

Some people should not mention Britney. Actually all people should mention just Britney. 

doesn't make any sense. does it? :jackk:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Nobody mentions Britney as an inspiration anymore. :(

Lmao literally everyone one does 

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Lmao literally everyone one does 

who? :xfactorlook:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Ummmm why are you all being assholes bc this dope ass beautiful girl mentioned britney as an inspiration? You guys are weird as f**k. She’s a killer performer and the fact that she mentioned britney is great considering Normani is an immaculate dancer. Bunch of weird asses on here 

• Upvote 29
  • Downvote 4

I don’t know why there’s so many ignorant comments. Normani is beautiful and talented as a singer AND a dancer. She deserves to move forward and be the best artist she can be

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

why are people hating? she's being nice 

:crying3:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Goku said:

Nobody mentions Britney as an inspiration anymore. :(

I do

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

Ummmm why are you all being assholes bc this dope ass beautiful girl mentioned britney as an inspiration? You guys are weird as f**k. She’s a killer performer and the fact that she mentioned britney is great considering Normani is an immaculate dancer. Bunch of weird asses on here 

It most likely because she's black

They most likely support that ugly racist Camilla

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

13 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It most likely because she's black

They most likely support that ugly racist Camilla

oh my, poor black people have to put up with people using the n-word, when other black folks get shot and murdered or died in the slave trade.. the people that died at the hands of actual racism would be so disappointed in how first-world-problems we have become.. such a shame tbh.. :ririshade2:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I mean, she ain't wrong.. she's one of the rare people in the pop music industry that can dance.. :raven: Tinashe, Normani and JLo are the only ones that come to mind tbh, this is sad, am I forgetting someone or has the pop music industry really gone THAT downhill.. the only people that dance: two D-listers and one bish past her prime.. :heresthetea:

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I mean, she ain't wrong.. she's one of the rare people in the pop music industry that can dance.. :raven: Tinashe, Normani and JLo are the only ones that come to mind tbh, this is sad, am I forgetting someone or has the pop music industry really gone THAT downhill.. :heresthetea:

Ciara is still releasing music so I think she could be considered. I think Janet still dances pretty well and so does Paula Abdul but, yes, Tinashe, Normani, JLo and Ciara at the more technical dancers of right now

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

oh my, poor black people have to put up with people using the n-word, when other black folks get shot and murdered or died in the slave trade.. the people that died at the hands of actual racism would be so disappointed in how first-world-problems we have become.. such a shame tbh.. :ririshade2:

:ban:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1