Jump to content
video

video Fan Details His Experiences Meeting Britney On The Piece Of Me Tour In The UK (Video)

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, erieta_92 said:

I think her management team should stop pushing her to do things she doesn't enjoy.All these experiences just prove that a Las Vegas residency show is the best thing for both her performing skills and emotional state.

totally true 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

giphy.gif

this is cyber buyling it happens everywhere .... i loved the gif 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I must be on my man period all the time then :quirkney:

lol that was funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those that think i did this video randomly, this is my video when i met her for the very first time. and in my channel i have a lots of more videos about her. XOXO

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2018 at 3:36 AM, lipeservat said:

Hey Guys..

After 15 days, we received our pics from Blackpool's meet and greet and I was waiting for it to create the video down bellow.

I hope you guys like this video. XOXO

 

Ur sooo cute :airpls:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Britney has zero connection to her fans because of these two people; they also have no clue at all what Britney was from 1999-2004, (they were never even there) so they hardly care about that and it shows.  

At this point, anyone with a brain knows that whatever next show they produce is eventually going to be reduced to mediocrity in choreography costuming, etc...  If Britney is lazy with what she does, these people tell her whatever she's doing is fine, as long as the money keeps coming in.  

This is the dilemma for fans.  You are not supporting her if she has this team/personal conservatorship in place.  You are simply supporting her making money for other people disgustingly disguised  as 'stability.'  That's it.

Someone who openly says "I get nervous in a lot of situations" and says she is an "anxiety-riddled person" shouldn't be doing meet and greets.  At this point Britney herself does not need the money from doing these shows whatsoever.  If she cuts all the managers/business managers/personal conservatorship, she would have far much less people to pay.  She could just keep her financial conservatorship with her lawyers there continuing to invest her assets with judicial oversight and continue to collect her fragrance royalties and remain wealthy. (10% of $50 million a year is still $5 million a year) . And is she wants to release music for her fans she can keep doing that.

It has to be a total lie that she has to do these shows to demonstrate stability to have access to her kids.  The basis of her constant performing is to keep people paid.  Period.  That is it.  But these are people she doesn't need anymore, perhaps other than her financial conservatorship lawyers and that still shouldn't affect her wealth when she still would bring millions from fragrance royalties.

The Circus Tour/Era, despite the issues/rush, was perfect; and her legacy would have been infinitely stronger if she took an extensive break after that.  It is only after that era where things became an irreversible decline due to her team.  Being the biggest star from 1998-2004, having a massive break down then demonstrating she could come back from hell with Circus and then taking an extensive break and if she wanted to keep performing, perhaps performing intermittently throughout the years is how it should have been done.

2010 is when this should have stopped. (She probably would have had less pressure to do much plastic surgery work too; so yes her team is her complete downfall)

All this money that has been made since then has not helped her legacy, it has just made her a cash cow.  It's not like Beyonce or Tayor Swift or Lady Gaga etc... who likely also have large teams. 

The difference is that Britney solely performs to make money for other people.

Of course, she doesn't read/see any negativity and/or constructive criticism from her fans, social media or the media in general because of Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always knew these two are the culprits for everything that’s happening. Yeah I know it’s Britney’s fault too but her and her team has been with her since day 1 and these women came in later and all they care about is making money which is why everything is so messed up. Everything is cheap and unprofessional because they aren’t industry professionals. They are con women!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kennyspears said:

don't stir the pot - you're desperate for attention. you're also not cute enough to go viral lol

What the f**k is wrong with you? 

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what can I say... you look so cute! marry me :airpls:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Britney has zero connection to her fans because of these two people; they also have no clue at all what Britney was from 1999-2004, (they were never even there) so they hardly care about that and it shows.  

At this point, anyone with a brain knows that whatever next show they produce is eventually going to be reduced to mediocrity in choreography costuming, etc...  If Britney is lazy with what she does, these people tell her whatever she's doing is fine, as long as the money keeps coming in.  

This is the dilemma for fans.  You are not supporting her if she has this team/personal conservatorship in place.  You are simply supporting her making money for other people disgustingly disguised  as 'stability.'  That's it.

Someone who openly says "I get nervous in a lot of situations" and says she is an "anxiety-riddled person" shouldn't be doing meet and greets.  At this point Britney herself does not need the money from doing these shows whatsoever.  If she cuts all the managers/business managers/personal conservatorship, she would have far much less people to pay.  She could just keep her financial conservatorship with her lawyers there continuing to invest her assets with judicial oversight and continue to collect her fragrance royalties and remain wealthy. (10% of $50 million a year is still $5 million a year) . And is she wants to release music for her fans she can keep doing that.

It has to be a total lie that she has to do these shows to demonstrate stability to have access to her kids.  The basis of her constant performing is to keep people paid.  Period.  That is it.  But these are people she doesn't need anymore, perhaps other than her financial conservatorship lawyers and that still shouldn't affect her wealth when she still would bring millions from fragrance royalties.

The Circus Tour/Era, despite the issues/rush, was perfect; and her legacy would have been infinitely stronger if she took an extensive break after that.  It is only after that era where things became an irreversible decline due to her team.  Being the biggest star from 1998-2004, having a massive break down then demonstrating she could come back from hell with Circus and then taking an extensive break and if she wanted to keep performing, perhaps performing intermittently throughout the years is how it should have been done.

2010 is when this should have stopped. (She probably would have had less pressure to do much plastic surgery work too; so yes her team is her complete downfall)

All this money that has been made since then has not helped her legacy, it has just made her a cash cow.  It's not like Beyonce or Tayor Swift or Lady Gaga etc... who likely also have large teams. 

The difference is that Britney solely performs to make money for other people.

Of course, she doesn't read/see any negativity and/or constructive criticism from her fans, social media or the media in general because of Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill.

Very interesting points ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I always knew these two are the culprits for everything that’s happening. Yeah I know it’s Britney’s fault too but her and her team has been with her since day 1 and these women came in later and all they care about is making money which is why everything is so messed up. Everything is cheap and unprofessional because they aren’t industry professionals. They are con women!

i loved your profile pic =]

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

What the f**k is wrong with you? 

giphy.gif

Sometimes people are ordinarily  rude, this one is one of them! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Goku said:

what can I say... you look so cute! marry me :airpls:

I m too young to get married boo, but thanks

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, lipeservat said:

i loved your profile pic =]

Thanks! :o

I’m thinking of changing it and making a new one but so far have no ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, lipeservat said:

onde voce mora?  é brasileiro?

Na alemanha! Não, sou português :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Britney has zero connection to her fans because of these two people; they also have no clue at all what Britney was from 1999-2004, (they were never even there) so they hardly care about that and it shows.  

At this point, anyone with a brain knows that whatever next show they produce is eventually going to be reduced to mediocrity in choreography costuming, etc...  If Britney is lazy with what she does, these people tell her whatever she's doing is fine, as long as the money keeps coming in.  

This is the dilemma for fans.  You are not supporting her if she has this team/personal conservatorship in place.  You are simply supporting her making money for other people disgustingly disguised  as 'stability.'  That's it.

Someone who openly says "I get nervous in a lot of situations" and says she is an "anxiety-riddled person" shouldn't be doing meet and greets.  At this point Britney herself does not need the money from doing these shows whatsoever.  If she cuts all the managers/business managers/personal conservatorship, she would have far much less people to pay.  She could just keep her financial conservatorship with her lawyers there continuing to invest her assets with judicial oversight and continue to collect her fragrance royalties and remain wealthy. (10% of $50 million a year is still $5 million a year) . And is she wants to release music for her fans she can keep doing that.

It has to be a total lie that she has to do these shows to demonstrate stability to have access to her kids.  The basis of her constant performing is to keep people paid.  Period.  That is it.  But these are people she doesn't need anymore, perhaps other than her financial conservatorship lawyers and that still shouldn't affect her wealth when she still would bring millions from fragrance royalties.

The Circus Tour/Era, despite the issues/rush, was perfect; and her legacy would have been infinitely stronger if she took an extensive break after that.  It is only after that era where things became an irreversible decline due to her team.  Being the biggest star from 1998-2004, having a massive break down then demonstrating she could come back from hell with Circus and then taking an extensive break and if she wanted to keep performing, perhaps performing intermittently throughout the years is how it should have been done.

2010 is when this should have stopped. (She probably would have had less pressure to do much plastic surgery work too; so yes her team is her complete downfall)

All this money that has been made since then has not helped her legacy, it has just made her a cash cow.  It's not like Beyonce or Tayor Swift or Lady Gaga etc... who likely also have large teams. 

The difference is that Britney solely performs to make money for other people.

Of course, she doesn't read/see any negativity and/or constructive criticism from her fans, social media or the media in general because of Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill.

Uhm, i get your point and i agree with u that they are milking the sh!t out of her.

 

BUT: she is a grown up woman. She CAN say I DONT WANT THIS. Yet she doesnt.

 

I think she likes performing. I have been through some sh!t myself and for many people WORKING, FOCUSING ON YOUR PROFESSION SAVES YOU.

It gives u a task, something to think about instead of going nuts in your bedroom thinking about sh!t and being usefull.

That argument worked in 2010. It doesnt any more.

 

Its been too many years. Either she just wants this, or she hasnt awaken yet.

 

If she was forced to do this, it would be a legal scandal.

Being put under a conservatorship and being used for money grab.

I can belive it, but she would have to be either desd inside or threatened or something and it just doesnt look like it. She has been looking happier than ever the recent years

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Thanks! :o

I’m thinking of changing it and making a new one but so far have no ideas.

The one you have now it was a great idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TheSmasher said:

Na alemanha! Não, sou português :) 

Amo Portugal, me add no instagram vamos mater contato. Estou para ir para Alemanha ano que vem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

Uhm, i get your point and i agree with u that they are milking the sh!t out of her.

 

BUT: she is a grown up woman. She CAN say I DONT WANT THIS. Yet she doesnt.

 

I think she likes performing. I have been through some sh!t myself and for many people WORKING, FOCUSING ON YOUR PROFESSION SAVES YOU.

It gives u a task, something to think about instead of going nuts in your bedroom thinking about sh!t and being usefull.

That argument worked in 2010. It doesnt any more.

 

Its been too many years. Either she just wants this, or she hasnt awaken yet.

 

If she was forced to do this, it would be a legal scandal.

Being put under a conservatorship and being used for money grab.

I can belive it, but she would have to be either desd inside or threatened or something and it just doesnt look like it. She has been looking happier than ever the recent years

She does look happier for sure!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTS are doing this for their sold out world wide tour: Holographic M&G. the fans can choose the members, outfits etc and everyone is happy about it:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

Uhm, i get your point and i agree with u that they are milking the sh!t out of her.

 

BUT: she is a grown up woman. She CAN say I DONT WANT THIS. Yet she doesnt.

 

I think she likes performing. I have been through some sh!t myself and for many people WORKING, FOCUSING ON YOUR PROFESSION SAVES YOU.

It gives u a task, something to think about instead of going nuts in your bedroom thinking about sh!t and being usefull.

That argument worked in 2010. It doesnt any more.

 

Its been too many years. Either she just wants this, or she hasnt awaken yet.

 

If she was forced to do this, it would be a legal scandal.

Being put under a conservatorship and being used for money grab.

I can belive it, but she would have to be either desd inside or threatened or something and it just doesnt look like it. She has been looking happier than ever the recent years

We know she was drugged up to perform in 2011, which is AFTER 2010.  That should be a legal scandal.

Looking happier?  Many have already talked about how terrible she looks in the meet and greets and how she acts on stage.  We know the show's success had/has far more to do with everything else except Britney, whether in person or not.

When you look at this tour, (arguably one of her best because she set it up herself)...

 

There is a certain way she moves her body/hips that's very attracting, which has been totally absent since then. (There was some in Circus/era) 

Is it because of the 2007 VMA condemnation?  Or is it because of all the drugging from her team?

There is either something in her (potentially terrible) RCA contract that Larry signed or something with her personal conservatorship that's very wrong.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×