video

video Fan Details His Experiences Meeting Britney On The Piece Of Me Tour In The UK (Video)

Hey Guys..

After 15 days, we received our pics from Blackpool's meet and greet and I was waiting for it to create the video down bellow.

I hope you guys like this video. XOXO

• Upvote 15

Ok... the first experience was cute but the second one... so weird... It just makes me think about Marta and how bad fans treated her... i'm pretty sure she was being honest. I'm so worried about Britney's mental health 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow that think about the wall... It's worries me

• Upvote 2

I know I stare at the wall when I'm trying not to cry.  She may have been upset and trying to not look at you or she might cry? I dunno.

• Upvote 2

But to be honest, when I look at the pictures, I feel like I'm seeing two different people ...  

• Upvote 5

you guys, it sounds like she was so sad because of POM coming to an end, and here ya'll begging for it to come to an end

tumblr_inline_oaor7sB8341r5mohg_500.gif

all she wanted was someone to tell her it was going to extend for a few more years :crying1:

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Sounds like she has her period at the Blackpool show 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, zone said:

Sounds like she has her period at the Blackpool show 

periods dont turn you into a total bitch that cant fake being nice for 30 minutes.. :quirkney:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

9 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

Ok... the first experience was cute but the second one... so weird... It just makes me think about Marta and how bad fans treated her... i'm pretty sure she was being honest. I'm so worried about Britney's mental health 

In that day i really was worried about her. And then when she cried at the stage i felts terrible

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Scrappy said:

But to be honest, when I look at the pictures, I feel like I'm seeing two different people ...  

Now that you mention that i was looking at both pics and you are right. she had her eyes teary in the second pic

11 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

periods dont turn you into a total bitch that cant fake being nice for 30 minutes.. :quirkney:

they do tbh. i burst into tears if you leave me on seen for 1 minute, let alone put me in a cage with stans:tifflmao:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

i totally saw you there, i had a m&g too at the birmingham show!

glad you had a good time too meeting her! just in the middle of watching your video now :)

• Upvote 2

I hope for Brinni's sake they just stop the meet and greets. Do them in Vegas if she's comfortable with the idea, but if she's already over the idea of touring the M&G's aren't gonna make the situation any better. Just makes it worse for literally everyone involved :( 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, stefihilton said:

they do tbh. i burst into tears if you leave me on seen for 1 minute, let alone put me in a cage with stans:tifflmao:

OMG hehehehe

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i totally saw you there, i had a m&g too at the birmingham show!

glad you had a good time too meeting her! just in the middle of watching your video now :)

really? who are you ? add me on instagram

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I hope for Brinni's sake they just stop the meet and greets. Do them in Vegas if she's comfortable with the idea, but if she's already over the idea of touring the M&G's aren't gonna make the situation any better. Just makes it worse for literally everyone involved :( 

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, lipeservat said:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU

I'm glad you've had some good experiences with meeting her though! Keep them close and appreciate them! Some fans can't relate :demi:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, lipeservat said:

OMG hehehehe

all jokes aside though, weren’t you afraid of seeing her stare at a wall?

• Upvote 1