exhale

exhale Wendy Williams sides with Chris but tells Britney to pay?

:zoomzoom:Wendy is actually pretty toxic against women. You see, she always bashes females for their looks and actions but usually says nice things about men. Wendy can be entertaining but her opinions should not be taken seriously.

• Upvote 3

Wendy just loves to trash talk Britney!!She's an easy target because she doesn't defend herself.I would love Britney to sue Wendy for calling her mental on several occasions and expose her trash fat ass!!!As for Kevin,it's money grab because he knows his paycheck will be over in 5years!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This woman still on TV? Only thing she good at is looking like a man or either bad plastic surgery and trash talk. Go back to your raggedy ass radio station.  :trash:

• Upvote 4

On 9/13/2018 at 1:20 AM, really really cool guy said:

Maybe she sees it this way: Britney has tons of money and an increase wouldn't make a difference. I don't agree at all but a lot of people think that way.

It really would not make a difference...she has hardly access to her funds as she is in a conservatorship.   

On 9/13/2018 at 4:03 AM, erieta_92 said:

Wendy just loves to trash talk Britney!!She's an easy target because she doesn't defend herself.I would love Britney to sue Wendy for calling her mental on several occasions and expose her trash fat ass!!!As for Kevin,it's money grab because he knows his paycheck will be over in 5years!!

It's wild how much Wendy drags Britney and her defamatory comments against Britney are just as toxic as Wendy's husband's alleged affairs.

• Upvote 1

On 9/19/2018 at 4:11 AM, jordeezy said:

She has a bias against white celebs

+ Beyoncé :imdying:

• Upvote 1

Is it just me or is it always people below Britneys level that talks negatively towards her? Wendy, James. People that don't hold a candle to the light Britney has brought to the world. Through her music, through her charity work. 

In my honest opinion: I think he should be ashamed, not because Britney has more money than him, i mean that's almost impossible to top that BUT he is the father and maybe i am oldfashioned but he should still work, i mean at least get some money alone without Britneys help. 

On 9/13/2018 at 1:03 PM, erieta_92 said:

yaaas britney should pull a Kim on wendy and expose her :hahaha: