other

other Ahs apocalypse

Anyone as a link to see it online ? Im not live in the us so i need a link or something to see it outside. Thank u

• Upvote 1

I'm so fcking hyped! I absolutely LOVED the first episode. The best season start in years, I was hooked on within the first 5 minutes. Coco's already my favorite character "You're now free to see other people" lmao :tifflmao:

Also I love Joan 'idgaf' Collins and big YAAASSSS at Kathy Bates' and Sarah Paulson's characters. 

I'm sooo looking forward to see my beloved witches bitches again. Rumor has it Madison shows up next episode :airpls:

At the end when Michael showed up with the "Murder House" music in the background I got goosebumps I'm soooo here for that crossover!

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

I haven't watched it yet, tbh. I actually haven't been following AHS at all since Hotel, but since they're merging the show's two best seasons together, I feel like I can't miss it. Especially since the return of the uber-talented Jessica Lange and Constance f*cking Langdon. (I know Ryan will make us wait until she's brought out, though.) I'm kind of pumped, but behind.

And I can't get a read on how the first episode actually is from this thread, lmao. Ah, well. :haha:

Also, to those who want somewhere to watch: try CafeHulu dot com. Pretty sure it works for both EU and North America.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, rawbrit said:

I neeeed to watch this stat :wendycry:

Since I know you're from the same country as me, you can watch it on Fox. I don't know if you have that on your TV provider but I can see it and I have KPN. It premieres next Tuesday. 

• Upvote 1

Just me who enjoyed the first ep then?

On 9/14/2018 at 1:07 PM, fucknfurter said:

I haven't watched it yet, tbh. I actually haven't been following AHS at all since Hotel, but since they're merging the show's two best seasons together, I feel like I can't miss it. Especially since the return of the uber-talented Jessica Lange and Constance f*cking Langdon. (I know Ryan will make us wait until she's brought out, though.) I'm kind of pumped, but behind.

And I can't get a read on how the first episode actually is from this thread, lmao. Ah, well. :haha:

Also, to those who want somewhere to watch: try CafeHulu dot com. Pretty sure it works for both EU and North America.

On 9/14/2018 at 10:55 AM, MrLovett said:

I'm so fcking hyped! I absolutely LOVED the first episode. The best season start in years, I was hooked on within the first 5 minutes. Coco's already my favorite character "You're now free to see other people" lmao :tifflmao:

Also I love Joan 'idgaf' Collins and big YAAASSSS at Kathy Bates' and Sarah Paulson's characters. 

I'm sooo looking forward to see my beloved witches bitches again. Rumor has it Madison shows up next episode :airpls:

At the end when Michael showed up with the "Murder House" music in the background I got goosebumps I'm soooo here for that crossover!

giphy.gif

Mallorca come stick your fingers down my throat:tifflmao:

• Upvote 1

On 9/14/2018 at 10:55 AM, MrLovett said:

giphy.gif

All of the above!

• Upvote 1

I liked the first half of the first episode, the other half was sh!t with poor dialogues.

hope the second episode is better. 

PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP. THEY ARE LITERALLY SHOWING US WHAT IS HAPPENING. 

Can't  wait for episode 5. Murphy said it will be a big twist! Maybe all of this didn't happen yet? Maybe this is all Cordelia's vision? I need answers:schoolingtime:

• Upvote 1

The 2nd episode was intense! After that last scene I was like WT ACTUAL F was THAT?!?!? 

I get major Adam and Eve vibes from the young couple: A perfect man and a perfect woman (genetically) were chosen for a higher purpose. The woman meets devil-ish snakes (probably arrived with the antichrist), the woman convinces the man to "taste the forbidden fruit" as in convinces him to read the e-mails on an Apple computer (generally known that the Apple logo is an apple with a bite taken out of it), after that they "sin" as in having sex and almost got killed for it.

Also every episode is great when it contains multiple Evan Peters gay sex/naked scenes.

Ryan was like:

tenor.gif?itemid=7527265

I can't fcking wait for next week, I just can't! :yasqueen:

On 9/19/2018 at 3:44 PM, Nata said:

Can't  wait for episode 5. Murphy said it will be a big twist! Maybe all of this didn't happen yet? Maybe this is all Cordelia's vision? I need answers:schoolingtime:

I thought about that too, I think something like that might going to happen. Or they will travel back in time somehow to prevent the apocalypse from happening hence the hour glass in the promos. 

But tbh I really have no fcking clue at this point :wontcry:

• Upvote 2

I like it, and I like the Lucifer/Adam/Eve/Anti-Christ (for Michael) references... but I'm ready for Coven to come into play.

On 9/18/2018 at 4:05 AM, Brichney. said:

PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP. THEY ARE LITERALLY SHOWING US WHAT IS HAPPENING. 

is it weird that i think ahs is a documentary about occult sh!t?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stefihilton said:

The 6th season definitely is :uknowit:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, stefihilton said:

it's not weird, Ryan Murphy is an occultist and a satanist and they're showing us exactly what they plan on doing, trust me you're not weird, you're smart, most people aren't that deep 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

it's not weird, Ryan Murphy is an occultist and a satanist and they're showing us exactly what they plan on doing, trust me you're not weird, you're smart, most people aren't that deep 

motherfuckers. karma is gonna get them sooner or later. what they do to this planet and to its population is sickening. 

• Upvote 1

i also want to add something that i’ve kept away since now. the first seasons of this show made me depressed. i fantasized of death and i couldn’t ever blame it on the show. i was desensitized from violence and pain. i would watch it and not flinch. i was a prisoner to that low vibration. so glad that i am past that. i will never watch violent stuff ever again. you think you can handle watching it but you have no idea why they do it in such a gruesome way and the consequences it has on your psyche. happy watching.

I like how it’s going now, i wasn’t keen on the 1st episode. What what was that last shot about though? I hope she’s not a cyborg? 

And anyone else find Langdon hot :lollipop:

Soooo...who is the rubber man?:gerlwat:

That's not Tate,(Tate is not that thick) maybe his son possesed that suit because as soon as Evan's character saw Michael the rubber man became Evan's grandma.

Murphy also instagrammed that grandma is not dead.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, tbh, I'm just glad the witches are finally here.

The 3rd episode was so good! Loved the return of the witches at the end.