music

music Stop What You're Doing And Stream This New 10-Minute Britney Megamix

My friend made this incredible Megamix and I just had to share it! 

Intrigued to know what you guys think of it...

:badgirl:

• Upvote 22

I like itt a lot but every 2 or three songs they just like stop and start with a completely new beat. That doesn’t count in my head as qualifying as a 10 min mega mix😂.  There’s like several little smash ups in that video. All of witch I do really like...but...any ways those are some really good cuts 🤘🏼

• Upvote 4

O M G it's miraculously good! I wish he made the megamix of all her singles :lollipop:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jaredw said:

My friend made this incredible Megamix and I just had to share it! 

Intrigued to know what you guys think of it...

:badgirl:

WOW thank you so much for sharing this !!!! Bravo to your friend !!! I love it

• Upvote 1

Love it.

I agree with the comment about the change of beat and rythym, but it is still slick and smooth as f**k.

Plus, the video itself is orgasmic.

Really good!

But I must say it was a litle mind-boggling seeing Gimme More-ney intertwined with MATMney :watrusayin: It`s like its two different people

I'd give it a 6.75/10

It has some good parts, i loved the overprotected part mixing with pom and slave! But I don't think it flowed very well in general. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

that transition from piece of me to overprotected to slave :umomg:

the baby one more time vocals :mcry:

the toxic intro:gaspney:

billboard 2019 megamix please :cinderellaney:

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, mauureee said:

I'd give it a 6.75/10

It has some good parts, i loved the overprotected part mixing with pom and slave! But I don't think it flowed very well in general. Just my opinion.

On 9/10/2018 at 7:18 PM, IF-U-C-K-ME said:

I like itt a lot but every 2 or three songs they just like stop and start with a completely new beat. That doesn’t count in my head as qualifying as a 10 min mega mix😂.  There’s like several little smash ups in that video. All of witch I do really like...but...any ways those are some really good cuts 🤘🏼

listening to it again... i see what you mean, but i like that it's not all just one long monotonous dance mix like all the other megamixes, and it's the original versions of each song. makes it feel more like a journey through her hits rather than everything merged into one beat like the typical megamixes

41 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

listening to it again... i see what you mean, but i like that it's not all just one long monotonous dance mix like all the other megamixes, and it's the original versions of each song. makes it feel more like a journey through her hits rather than everything merged into one beat like the typical megamixes

*inserts self into conversation*

but thats why its called a megamix :cackling:

13 minutes ago, resort2havoc said:

*inserts self into conversation*

but thats why its called a megamix :cackling:

40px-Wiktionary-logo-en-v2.svg.png Look up megamix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

A megamix is a medley remix containing multiple songs in rapid succession. There may be only one verse or even just a brief chorus of each song used, sometimes in addition to samples of the same or other songs. To unify the songs together smoothly, a single backing beat may be added as background throughout the megamix, although this is not a must. 

:jj:

plus, britney's billboard 2016 megamix says hi

12 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:
40px-Wiktionary-logo-en-v2.svg.png Look up megamix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

A megamix is a medley remix containing multiple songs in rapid succession. There may be only one verse or even just a brief chorus of each song used, sometimes in addition to samples of the same or other songs. To unify the songs together smoothly, a single backing beat may be added as background throughout the megamix, although this is not a must. 

:jj:

plus, britney's billboard 2016 megamix says hi

thanks for proving both our points :arianabye:

• Upvote 1

can he make a full edit of POM/Overprotected/Slave? I'm constantly repeating that part it's so hot :wow::yesplease::badgirl:

• Upvote 1

It’s no Chris Cox Megamix, but it’s up there with Donni Hotwheel.

Hopefully we will get an updated official Megamix soon.

20 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

But to be honest I can not find many “megamixs” that actually do mix the songs into one big mega mix song like your describing. I have found that most of them excite them the same way this video has. I have only found 1 or 2 DECENT megamixs that actually have acceptable transitions from one song to another. I have one on my phone then I found one that was like 20 mins and I can’t f**k with that...lol 

Is it restricted?

Is it available to download the audio?

On 9/12/2018 at 6:57 PM, IF-U-C-K-ME said:

But to be honest I can not find many “megamixs” that actually do mix the songs into one big mega mix song like your describing. I have found that most of them excite them the same way this video has. I have only found 1 or 2 DECENT megamixs that actually have acceptable transitions from one song to another. I have one on my phone then I found one that was like 20 mins and I can’t f**k with that...lol 

there's that one on youtube from megamix central that has like 2 million views... i thought that was pretty decent and it follows the normal formula of keeping everything going on the same beat :carpoolney: