music

music What would be your reaction if Will.I.Am was announced as the executive producer of B10?

As long as she doesn't make sex or meaningless songs, I'm ok with every producer she'd work with

• Upvote 4

Making bops, it should be eeeeaaasyyy, it shouldn't be complicated :bop:

• Upvote 11

will.i.am makes BOPS 

it wasn't his fault BJ was a rushed mess where the popstar didn't want to sing in :smug:

• Upvote 8

19 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

If he just produced it and didn’t sing on it then it would be ok :demi:

No no. Actually, if I had to choose. it’d be the other way around. I don’t mind his voice, it’s his music that I cannot with!

can we let will.i.am and BJ in 2013 already?

• Upvote 3

I would take a flight and burn the whole building of Britney's label and lock Larry forever under the pavement of an unknown road. :)

• Upvote 7

Just now, Borja said:

I would take a flight and burn the whole building of Britney's label and lock Larry forever under the pavement of an unknown road. :)

I’m in! :jj:

• Upvote 1

It Should Be Easy is a great bop and some other songs were great too.

It's not Will's fault she did not want to sing her so called own songs.......We shouldn't hold Will responsable for the whole mess BJ was. Britney and her team approved and decided to release the mess it was.

Fans should REALLY hold Britney more responsable instead of thinking she's just whatever she is....

No hate but fans tend to point somebody to blame for no reason when the actual person to blame is right in front of u...

• Upvote 2

To be fair, for me, even before BJ, I couldn’t get into any of his BEP stuff. I wasn’t a fan of Scream and Shout either. And BFB was terrible.

• Upvote 3

Can we bring Nate Danja Hills back for a few tracks please. 

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

It Should Be Easy is a great bop and some other songs were great too.

It's not Will's fault she did not want to sing her so called own songs.......We shouldn't hold Will responsable for the whole mess BJ was. Britney and her team approved and decided to release the mess it was.

Fans should REALLY hold Britney more responsable instead of thinking she's just whatever she is....

No hate but fans tend to point somebody to blame for no reason when the actual person to blame is right in front of u...

He let slip (or produced) the alien glitch which is so obvious, the producer said it wasn't in his final song.

1 hour ago, Borja said:

If you’re going to RCA HQ, can you pick up some unreleased Glory songs while you’re there? :demi:

• Upvote 5