socialney

socialney Fans Have A Few Theories Explaining Britney's Recent Instagram Posts

Title says it all. Self love, that sketch of, what looks to be, displaying sadness, and a "way out" as in an escape. 

• Upvote 3

She is struggling with something rn... prayers for her.  💙

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

She is struggling with something rn... prayers for her.  💙

That's what I'm thinking. The first about self love I didn't take it as anything. But that sketch and then a post about a way out, as in like an escape from something.... Maybe I'm reading too much into it but sounds more like she's not feeling great. 

• Upvote 9

A random quote, a drawing her sons may like and a random landscape picture. Not that deep :joanne:

• Upvote 21

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Just inspiration and motivation to her followers 

A sketch of sadness? Idk... Hard to tell but doubt that's anything motivational or inspirational. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Daxx said:

A random quote, a drawing her sons may like and a random landscape picture. Not that deep :joanne:

remember that half of exhalers are trained and licensed psychologists with a PhD in subjective social media interpretation 

• Upvote 37

Shes venting.  I honestly think she was crying on stage at her last pom show about something else.  

• Upvote 15

There were conservatorship hearings today:

09/05/2018 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

09/05/2018 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

• Upvote 14

DOCUMENTS FILED:

09/05/2018 Petition Granted

09/05/2018 Minute Order

09/05/2018 Minute Order

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

DOCUMENTS FILED:

09/05/2018 Minute Order

09/05/2018 Minute Order

So she's still under the conservatorship I'm assuming and telling us she's sad and wants an escape? That would make sense 

• Upvote 17

She wants out of her conservatorship so she can release the original versions of Perfume, Work Bitch and Make Me.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

So she's still under the conservatorship I'm assuming and telling us she's sad and wants an escape? That would make sense 

I'm sure her father is using the situation with Kevin as an excuse to continue it.

But I just had an odd thought...We're all assuming Kevin is the bad guy in this situation and that he only has his own interests at heart. But what if he's actually trying to expose what is going on? He's asking for a full accounting.

Lou M. Taylor is the "money man" in this situation. Kevin is asking for evidence of what Lou does with Britney's money on a day-to-day basis.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Shes venting.  I honestly think she was crying on stage at her last pom show about something else.  

But about what? 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm sure her father is using the situation with Kevin as an excuse to continue it.

But I just had an odd thought...We're all assuming Kevin is the bad guy in this situation and that he only has his own interests at heart. But what if he's actually trying to expose what is going on? He's asking for a full accounting.

Lou M. Taylor is the "money man" in this situation. Kevin is asking for evidence of what Lou does with Britney's money on a day-to-day basis.

I think it's a stretch to think that kevin would be trying to expose what's going on. Why would he care at first place? He is interested in getting his paychecks since him and his wife are both jobless slobs.

as for Lou, she followed Britney on some dates in europe. Not sure if it was for all dates but it's odd that she hopped from country to country following her around.

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, Lilith said:

I think it's a stretch to think that kevin would be trying to expose what's going on. Why would he care at first place? He is interested in getting his paychecks since him and his wife are both jobless slobs.

as for Lou, she followed Britney on some dates in europe. Not sure if it was for all dates but it's odd that she hopped from country to country following her around.

Have you ever seen a photo of Lou and Britney together? I heard that she was in Europe, but I can't recall ever seeing the two of them being friendly with each other (regardless of what Lou posts on her Instagram).

Kevin...He may be only interested in the paychecks, but it's interesting that he and Jamie have finally begun beefing with each other...especially considering they were on the same "team" far before the conservatorship went into effect.

• Upvote 3

Hmm... I wonder if her conservatorship has a clause that also bans her from speaking out about it.... 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Have you ever seen a photo of Lou and Britney together? I heard that she was in Europe, but I can't recall ever seeing the two of them being friendly with each other (regardless of what Lou posts on her Instagram).

Kevin...He may be only interested in the paychecks, but it's interesting that he and Jamie have finally begun beefing with each other...especially considering they were on the same "team" far before the conservatorship went into effect.

I'm not sure. All I can think of right now is only one group pic with britney and her entire team with Bret too and Lou there, which is badly photoshopped too so I doubt they were even in the same room all together :cackling: Britney probably hates her since she was the mastermind behind the c-ship. But what's curious is that Lou was seen in Europe on the same dates in the same city with Britney so i wonder why did she bother to follow. She's not needed in the tour or smth. Britney has a team for that.
for kevin well.. i guess after hearing how much britney earned with her residency and with it coming to an end he figured it was good timing to request money with his excuse "ahh its obvious shes gaining more money now, i deserve a raise too". :trash:

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Lilith said:

I'm not sure. All I can think of right now is only one group pic with britney and her entire team with Bret too and Lou there, which is badly photoshopped too so I doubt they were even in the same room all together :cackling: Britney probably hates her since she was the mastermind behind the c-ship. But what's curious is that Lou was seen in Europe on the same dates in the same city with Britney so i wonder why did she bother to follow. She's not needed in the tour or smth. Britney has a team for that.
for kevin well.. i guess after hearing how much britney earned with her residency and with it coming to an end he figured it was good timing to request money with his excuse "ahh its obvious shes gaining more money now, i deserve a raise too". :trash:

She was in Paris the day before Britney performed there:

And there were also eyewitnesses.

Britney was subpoenaed by Kevin's lawyer. I wonder when she sat -- or is going to sit -- for her testimony? And if Lou has any involvement in that?  :ponderney:

EDIT: 

On a side note, Britney had her blowout with Marta the night before in London on August 26th. :whatitellu:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Title says it all. Self love, that sketch of, what looks to be, displaying sadness, and a "way out" as in an escape. 

Well Instagram posts aside Britney seems to be very upset or agitated about something. Perhaps a trip to Kentwood would do her some good. She hasn’t been home in a while. Contrary to what many thought at the time it didn’t look like she was in Kentwood when her niece Ivey was born in April.

We know she loves Hawaiian beachy vacays but maybe a more down home environment with her friends and sister nearby can boost her mood. I don’t wanna say what I really think tbh but I hope she’s ok or is going to be better soon.

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Omg so scary :hideous::hideous::hideous:

3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

A sketch of sadness? Idk... Hard to tell but doubt that's anything motivational or inspirational. 

Don't read too much into it

Just beautful art

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1