video

video Ashlee Simpson Asked To Rate Britney, Christina, Pink and Mandy Moore From Most Talented To Least: Watch

her opinion is irrelevant but werk i guess :umwtf:

• Upvote 8

I dislike his voice so much lol he sounds like he's out of breath.

And Ashlee Simpson, well, she's idk, don't really care about her :ehidk:

• Upvote 4

Just saw this, and I would reverse the first two. Given Britney has effectively destroyed any conceptions of her singing and dancing talent with her refusals to sing live or challenge herself with choreography, there is no question that Ashlee was being as fair as she possibly could be given the final two options. It was a diplomatic answer, but her face pretty much said it all as was her last comment about Mandy. I'm sure she didn't want to be dragged by the fanbase, although we're well aware that the impression of multi-threat talent has been squashed for good.

• Upvote 5

She has as much talent as my little toe, so she can’t really talk! Her sister was always the talented one! Ashlee was useless

• Upvote 4

this wacko ass bitch

how dares she to rate talent when she cant dance or sing?

i just cant.. im so angry.

P6vsSJ98z7QLm.gif

• Upvote 11

She looks so different! Well it’s been over a decade now (plus plastic surgery). I used to listen to her albums A LOT when she was around... 

Lindsay >>>>> Ashlee tho :demi:

• Upvote 4

Well we all know Ashlee would be at the bottom of that list so it doesn't matter what she said.

• Upvote 8

I mean are we talking currently?

Britney and xtina were the most talented but now it switch roles Mandy and pink are slaying in comparison. How things change. Yikes 

Ashlee has such an annoying laugh. 

• Upvote 5

I thought she was pretty nice and fair. She  even gave Brinny a shout out as a performer. I mean, i don’t even like pink or  xtine (esp pink) but can’t argue that that they top that list.

• Upvote 4

Lol at yalls reactions. I didnt watch it but I guess she rated britney least talented? Britney doesnt show her talents so is she lying?

WoW!!! Ashlee's really glam and beautiful there! Yeah! 'Boyfriend'! Such a great track!

Folks! Ashlee's live vocals are so perfect there! She's hella talented!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, brintyjoan said:

Lol at yalls reactions. I didnt watch it but I guess she rated britney least talented? Britney doesnt show her talents so is she lying?

It's a tie Britney and Mandy.

yall remember this 

:tiffcackle:

the original video seems to have been wiped from the internet cause I cant find it anywhere.

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, ToxicTommy said:

And they say Britney does awkward interviews :jlostare:

• Upvote 1

Guest Brichney.

she's one to speak about talent

lol people talking sh*t about Ashlee being the less talented sister.. the only thing Jessica could do was sing and even so, she was never anything special, Ashlee is an amazing songwriter which is something Jessica McAirHead can't relate to.. besides, none of us get to talk about talent as Britney fans, Ashlee's list makes sense and I agree with her, though I might even put P!nk up there as the most talented instead of XTina.. :schoolingtime:

• Upvote 6