music

music Perform Pretty Girls?

Hey hey, so...  :endit:

Do you think that Britney should perform Pretty Girls in her next Residency/Tour??

I kinda dig the song, and would love to see a new live rendition. Also, I think it’s a song that works well with a bunch of cool stage props, so there’s that. 

But some downs, are Iggy doesn’t need to happen again, and it’s relatively short for a performance unless she does an extended live remix. 

Thoughts?  :thinkney: 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:tiffhair: anything but Boys

I like the pom remix :unreal:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I like the pom remix :unreal:

I kinda liked it the first 3 or 4 months, but the bad choreography was stronger than the remix.

Also, Pharrell's part is so boring without him being in the backdrop like the other features, and I hate that they removed Britney's scream from the playback in the second verse (which she kept lipping without sound for almost the 4 years of residency)

• Upvote 1

No, thank you. :joanne: 

She should perform lesser known songs or songs she haven't performed before like Heaven on Earth, Man on the moon, If I'm dancing, Alien etc.  Also release B10 before the next residency please :disappointed:

• Upvote 3

Yeah "boys" needs to be scrapped. Out of all the things that get scrapped... how is "boys" not one of them? :rlynow:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

She should perform lesser known songs or songs she haven't performed before like Heaven on Earth, Man on the moon, If I'm dancing, Alien etc.  Also release B10 before the next residency please :disappointed:

she already performed Alien tho

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, STJ said:

Yes, B10 needs to come out before. And give it ample time to shine with a good quality era, that is a must. Then release like a cute and substantial EP with a Banger first single for the new residency. Perfect. 

• Upvote 2

I think she doesn’t remember she has a song called Pretty Girls anymore. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

out of all her catalogue you want pretty girls back

i have no words:hideous:

I’m incredibly BaSiQ...  :awkblink:

12 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Hey hey, so...  :endit:

Do you think that Britney should perform Pretty Girls in her next Residency/Tour??

I kinda dig the song, and would love to see a new live rendition. Also, I think it’s a song that works well with a bunch of cool stage props, so there’s that. 

But some downs, are Iggy doesn’t need to happen again, and it’s relatively short for a performance unless she does an extended live remix. 

Thoughts?  :thinkney: 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I kinda liked it the first 3 or 4 months, but the bad choreography was stronger than the remix.

Also, Pharrell's part is so boring without him being in the backdrop like the other features, and I hate that they removed Britney's scream from the playback in the second verse (which she kept lipping without sound for almost the 4 years of residency)

I like the Boys choreography! And the remix is good! 

1 hour ago, fintan said:

I like the Boys choreography! 

:zoomzoom:

I dont even think I've seen the Boys performance just because I'm tired of it being in any show.

It's her favorite song to perform (though she'll say Toxic or Freakshow) and will be the last song standing in song battle.