tour

tour The Utter Disrespect: Fan Under Fire For Photoshopping His M&G Pic With Britney

.....This is real?

You know what, he deserved that limp ass stance she took up before the photo was taken, if it is real. Or to not get a photo at all. How f*cking tacky and crass. :nochillbrit:

• Upvote 6

OH MY f**k .she was probably oblivious since she's probably blocked out that time from her memory but still the AUDACITY

giphy.gif

do you think he shaved his head just for the photo or was he already a bald bitch? 

• Upvote 11

Didn't security take the umbrella from him? This has to be fake, they wouldn't let a person near her with an object she can be hit with.

• Upvote 2

Apparently this fucker posed like this just to photoshop the umbrella afterwards

• Upvote 2

is this real?! :squintney:

i'd be shocked security would let him have an umbrella with him! when i met britney in vegas they made up empty all our pockets, leave our phones, bags etc in a different room, so i'd be really shocked if he was allowed to have an umbrella!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Apparently this fucker posed like this just to photoshop the umbrella afterwards

I'm not letting him off the hook. He posed with the intention of making that the photo. How disgusting. :grimace:

• Upvote 16

photoshopped, but still disrespectful. :gerlwat:

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Martini said:

do you think he shaved his head just for the photo or was he already a bald bitch? 

I choked :mcorangu:

26 minutes ago, Martini said:

OH MY f**k .she was probably oblivious since she's probably blocked out that time from her memory but still the AUDACITY

giphy.gif

Well he tried to replicate the rest of her outfit so im sure he shaved his head too

He did that pose in purpose so he could photoshop an umbrella :orangu: His pose, his outfit, his hairless head. OMG. The dedication. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Surely someone in the room realized what he was doing, even if Britney didn’t. Someone had to have thought to say something before he came in...

• Upvote 1

He ain’t right for that! 😑

10 minutes ago, godneyonmyradar said:

He turned off the comment section on instagram. f**king pu$$y :sickofu:

Bitch didn't get the response he was hoping for. He lucky he did it before i got to him

• Upvote 2

I don’t care if your Britney Spears or someone random on the street but to have the audacity to mock someone for mental health issues and a difficult period in their life is just pure trash! 

• Upvote 5

Absolutely despicable. How can he call himself a fan and mock her straight to her face like that? 

This makes me so angry. Vile disgusting human being. :whitneyshade:

• Upvote 32