news

news Update: BTS from video shoot. Avril Lavigne is releasing lead single in September and filming a mv this week

Apparently she's finally ready. She was saying the album is almost ready back in February :cackling:

I hope she took her time with it to make it perfect but she had some last minute sessions with Bonnie McKee and im kinda sceptical :eheeek:

Update:

It's happening and she's looking great :wow:

• Upvote 2

i hope so but at this point she's such a liar that I don't believe sh!t she says anymore

6 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i hope so but at this point she's such a liar that I don't believe sh!t she says anymore

Well, she wouldn't film a mv to not release it and plus she had the album photoshoot done weeks ago, so i believe it's real now but we'll have to wait and see :cackling:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, IUSAtonight said:

Well, she wouldn't film a mv to not release it and plus she had the album photoshoot done weeks ago, so i believe it's real now but we'll have to wait and see :cackling:

i'm trying to be positive too. She also said the album would be released in 2017, and was using the words "VERY SOON" in 2016. She said the album would be finished by the end of Feb this year. If it's been finished for that long why is she still sitting on it? She keeps saying it's done and then the next thing you know she's posting a story of her in a recording studio. But yeah hopefully she comes through this time and the album is worth the wait! so glad to see her working with the matrix producers again that she collabed with on complicated and i'm with you

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i'm trying to be positive too. She also said the album would be released in 2017, and was using the words "VERY SOON" in 2016. She said the album would be finished by the end of Feb this year. If it's been finished for that long why is she still sitting on it? She keeps saying it's done and then the next thing you know she's posting a story of her in a recording studio. But yeah hopefully she comes through this time and the album is worth the wait! so glad to see her working with the matrix producers again that she collabed with on complicated and i'm with you

I have the feeling that the delays this year were for the need of something more commercial, hence the Bonnie McKee session but hopefully im wrong or at least is just a song on the record

• Upvote 1

Pls Avril, use some darker tunes, we are waiting for some deepshit with meaning and stuff. When you're gone was the last time she understood what is actually working for her.

• Upvote 2

Does she ever fcking age? :wyd: Holy jesus she looks 12. Benjamin Button is SHOOK. 

So excited tho :groovin:

I'm open minded for this. Hope she slays, but not sure if she will. Her fans shouldn't be expecting huge promo. She's the Hilary Duff-type. 

Giving Scream and Shout hand movements vibes :wontcry: