breatheheavy

Nicki Minaj Said On National Television She Wants To Punch Travis Scott In His F---in Face: Watch

Yikes.

Nicki Minaj is enraged at Travis Scott for playing the game better.

[adinserter block="1"]

UPDATE // SEPTEMBER 4:

A few weeks have passed since Nicki Minaj's latest album, Queen, debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart, and she's still seething.

During her new appearance on Ellen, Nicki rips into Travis Scott again for his tactics to block Nicki from snatching the top spot.

"He sold a lot of T-shirts and sweaters and tour passes. We're not gonna have that," she said.  "He didn't have the No.1 album. Queen was the No. 1 album."

KKKKKKK.

[adinserter block="2"]

UPDATE // AUGUST 21:

Shots Fired! Nicki Minaj Calls Travis Scott “Ho N---a Of The Week” Because 'Queen' Debuted At No. 2

Nicki blasted Scott on Queen radio for, according to her, unfairly selling his album to secure the top spot on the Billboard 200. As a result, Queen debuted at No. 2. She had some choice words to say, including calling the rapper "autotune man."

“Travis Scott on Thursday when he realized that the queen was about to have the number one album in America, he and his label decided to have [Kylie Jenner] and baby Stormi put up a tour pass,” she said.

“Hey, me and Stormi can’t wait to see y’all,” Nicki said, mimicking Kylie's voice. “How are you selling something that does not have anything to do with your album, but is being counted on Billboard as album sales? But what we not gonna do is have this autotune man coming up here, selling fucking sweaters and telling y’all that he sold half a million albums because he didn’t, and it’s a lot of rappers behind the scenes that wanna talk about it and they’re scared. But sweetheart I’m not scared, I’m legendary in these streets.”

Not a good look at all. Listen below:

[adinserter block="3"]

EARLIER // AUGUST 20:

Nicki Minaj crowned herself the Queen of Rap, and now she's blessed her kingdom with a ~No. 1 album.~

Even though technically, it opens up at No. 2 behind Travis Scott's Astroworld (Queen sold 185,000 sales plus streamlining, Astroworld moved 205,000). We love delusion.

The "Good Form" spitter hopped on Twitter (someone change her password please) to explain things to us.

"Travis sold over 50K of these. With no requirement of redeeming the album! With no dates for a tour, etc. I spoke to him," she said. "He knows he doesn’t have the #1 album this week. I love my fans for the #1 album in AMERICA! I’ll explain on #QueenRadio 4 albums in, #1 in 86 countries."

Can you IMAGINE that phone call? To be a fly on the wall...

"My first album sold 400K. No one is doing that with debut albums now. So I’m so grateful. I lost out on 12 hours of sales and did 200K in one week after I was supposedly cancelled. I bit my tongue last #QueenRadio but I won’t On Tuesday. I love you guys so much," she continued.

"I looked at the numbers the Carters, Kanye, Nas, etc recently did. Travis sold 200K in his first week of clothes alone. I spoke to him last night & he said he’s been selling clothes b4 the music. Billboard says they’ll change the rules cuz of this, so it should be changed now!" 

Sigh.

[adinserter block="4"]

Things take a turn for the awkward when she low-key dragged Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner's baby Stormi. "I put my blood sweat & tears in writing a dope album only for Travis Scott to have Kylie Jenner post a tour pass telling ppl to come see her & Stormi. lol. Im actually laughing. #Queen broke the record of being number 1 in 86 countries. Thank Jesus & thank you to my fans."

Well, congrats on the No. 1 then, Nicki!

[adinserter block="5"]

Thoughts on Nicki's reaction to getting No. 2? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

She is so unlikable with her chartstopic mess, some people would do literally anything to get the number 2 spot and she is complaining.

• Upvote 6

Lol she's so embarrassing herself :embarrassed: 

She says she worked hard to get a good album but all she seems to care about are numbers and #1s :embarrassed:

If others need gimicks and bundles to sell that shouldn't concern you. And btw didn't she add a song in the album at the last second to boost sales? :embarrassed:

• Upvote 2

I'm f*cking sobbing, what? No, honestly, what?

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

"Travis sold over 50K of these. With no requirement of redeeming the album! With no dates for a tour, etc. I spoke to him," she said. "He knows he doesn’t have the #1 album this week.

"So you know you're not number one, right? It's a fluke. We're both just going to say its a fluke, and you're going to let me have this one. Okay? Good."

I just..... :oknolol: I get being a competitive person, but this is like watching a ten year old lose at bowling and scream and stamp their foot about how they still won. I know, I was that ten year old at one time: and I feel like an idiot for it now. Nicki, stop.

• Upvote 2

She's really a crybaby... The same thing was with Anaconda:sofedup:

• Upvote 1

She needs to stop. She's so bitter and it's getting tiring.

She just wants what she deserves.  Im not  a fan of her music but shes sure a hardworking musician. I feel for her tho it comes a bit desperate. 

I'm kinda pissed I've never been a huge fan of Nicki but I recently started to like what she does and her personality but this is low. Some artists are so entitled. I mean she has good numbers and her promo wasn't that good so she should be happy and try to promote more her next singles. But coming with weird theories and dragging everyone including a baby, gosh that's low. :xcuseme: Nicki WTF? :gross: 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JChristian said:

Alexa play Nicki Minaj "Stupid Hoe". :coffee:

Which producer thought it was a great idea that this track could actually leave the recordingstudio for everyone to hear? Is really beyond me. I will never understand, because Rebecca Blacks Friday is gold compared to that.

The fact that she called him just to tell him he's not #1 is hilarious!

I can only imagine...

"You're not #1!!! lrg57gctyc5p.gif"

"I am #1 in 3458 countries!!! lrg57gctyc5p.gif"

"I am the generous queen!!! lrg57gctyc5p.gif"

"I don't let a baby steal my fame!!! lrg57gctyc5p.gif"

• Upvote 4

I like Nicki's music but always hated her personality ever since I saw her berate her team on the first MTV documentary for the release of her debut album. She was sooo entitled, rude and just mean! People will say "oh if this was a man, yall would say he's a strong boss"-NO. I would say he's an asshole. So I have never condoned her behavior. Seeing her react like Trump, throwing these tantrums are Karma's blessings. Keep up the rants Nicki :weusay:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Born2Die said:

I like Nicki's music but always hated her personality ever since I saw her berate her team on the first MTV documentary for the release of her debut album. She was sooo entitled, rude and just mean! People will say "oh if this was a man, yall would say he's a strong boss"-NO. I would say he's an asshole. So I have never condoned her behavior. Seeing her react like Trump, throwing these tantrums are Karma's blessings. Keep up the rants Nicki :weusay:

Seriously, it's a Kanye West move and no, it's not a bossmove :wow:

• Upvote 1

On 8/20/2018 at 4:28 PM, Alexanda said:

Which producer thought it was a great idea that this track could actually leave the recordingstudio for everyone to hear? Is really beyond me. I will never understand, because Rebecca Blacks Friday is gold compared to that.

It's the only song in her catalog that perfectly sums her up. :tehe:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Where is the lie though? It was unfair 

Billboard screwed Britney out of her number one for Blackout. She didn't throw a fuss like this or call out the group that got the number one (yes i know social media wasn't really a big thing then, but she blogged and had cameras follow her 24/7. if she wanted to be heard, she wouldve)...just say :schoolingtime:

40 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Billboard screwed Britney out of her number one for Blackout. She didn't throw a fuss like this or call out the group that got the number one (yes i know social media wasn't really a big thing then, but she blogged and had cameras follow her 24/7. if she wanted to be heard, she wouldve)...just say :schoolingtime:

She couldn't care less. She didn't even promote it when it came out.

20 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Seeing her react like Trump, throwing these tantrums are Karma's blessings. Keep up the rants Nicki :weusay:

That’s such an accurate comparison. 

“No, I won the popular vote!” No, you didn’t.

“No, my inauguration had the most people ever!” No, it didn’t. 

“No, the sun was shining down on my inauguration!” No, it wasn’t. We have eyeballs. Why do you think your wife had an umbrella and George W Bush struggled with putting on a poncho for five minutes?

Idiotic narcissists that compulsively refute facts. :ricackle:

• Upvote 1

Shes telling the truth tho. Theres something wrong with Billboard and that need to be changed. It happened with Gaga and Rihanna too. I mean not selling the exact amount of the units  but somehow numbers show so in the official numbers but we all know they didnt. :mhm:  u all want to hate on her. I dont even like her but why is it ‘crybaby’ when she wants what is hers? When Britney debuted #2 with Blackout everybody was ‘crybaby’ :mhm: 

• Upvote 1

Tho, Billboard is a mess. But I don’t agree with Nicki’s behavior. Of course I feel for her. Every hard working person aim for the spot but if I was in her shoes I would have let this drama to pass and just release visuals for some songs. I think everything will flop at this point. Of course the album numbers are more than great and doesn't make it a flop, but the whole Nicki Hate Train is just so aggressive and it won’t let the singles to shine in their own way. Barbie Dreams could be a hit but that’s it. Maybe Good Form and Hard White. 

The album overall doesn’t deserve all this hate. It’s definitely better than AstroWorld which is a Migos type of album - full of hot beats, mumbled verses, no bars, no raw talent. That’s why she deserved the top spot because she’s more talented than this little rappers. 

I feel like this is not over. She has a song in the works and she said that she’s coming for them haters. Lawl. The mess. I’m scared, Nicki. What u doinggggggg sis??????:badthoughts:

• Upvote 1