other

other Britney MIC FEED - Apple Music Festival

Well.. This has been for a long time a big mystery to me. I’m here to share these audios and maybe get a conclusion about this!

This account on YT has some Britney’s MIC FEED audios, some are DEFINITELY FAKE, but these two made me wonder.. if aren’ the real thing.. It comes from Apple Music Festival. 

I’ll explain why I think these MIC FEEDS are REAL, and if I’m wrong, please correct me! 

Let’s start with “Freakshow”

0:30 “Freakshow Freakshow Freakshow”

1:12 “Make it up Freakshow Freakshow”

and then I have the most controversial one:

”Till The World Ends” 

0:40 “no more”

0:53 starts singing “oh oh oh” but then stops!

1:45 “till the world eeeeeeeends”

2:02 “oh oh oh oh”

Just reminding, these doesn’t seem to be taken from recording sessions and mixed with POM audio.

The point is. DOES SHE REALLY SINGS OVER THE TRACK AS SHE STATED BEFORE? 

ANY THOUGHTS???? 

:schoolingtime:

• Upvote 10

I don't know if it's real but it sounds real to me. Just wish she would sing a little louder, cause it doesn't sound awful. And really with freakshow, she's just walking around on stage, she should be able to own that song :tbh:

• Upvote 3

I think they're just the pre-recorded vocals that are mixed deep in some songs, not live vocals. You can hear them in other performances too. I don't know why they don't turn them up louder.

• Upvote 8

21 minutes ago, Complication said:

I think they're just the pre-recorded vocals that are mixed deep in some songs, not live vocals. You can hear them in other performances too. I don't know why they don't turn them up louder.

This. When you filter something this heavily of course you’re going to reveal hidden vocals.

Already in this tour alone Britney is leaving the stage before songs end, stoped moving her mouth when an eyelash got stuck in her eye, mic didn’t turn on to talk to audience and much more generally doesn’t mouth the right words much of the time. She’s in no way singing and if she is mumbling along at times to look more convincing, her mic is off so it’s the same as miming anyway.

IIRC though, she did sing/speak something towards the end of TTWE/WB reprise because she was awkwardly stumbling around the small stage not sure what to do.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

This. When you filter something this heavily of course you’re going to reveal hidden vocals.

Already in this tour alone Britney is leaving the stage before songs end, stoped moving her mouth when an eyelash got stuck in her eye, mic didn’t turn on to talk to audience and much more generally doesn’t mouth the right words much of the time. She’s in no way singing and if she is mumbling along at times to look more convincing, her mic is off so it’s the same as miming anyway.

IIRC though, she did sing/speak something towards the end of TTWE/WB reprise because she was awkwardly stumbling around the small stage not sure what to do.

Do you know where I can find that vid of Freakshow with the eyelash?

11 minutes ago, KieranAnti said:

Do you know where I can find that vid of Freakshow with the eyelash?

As I remember, it was Freakshow in Denmark

• Upvote 1

I love the till the world eeeends.. sound soo good :crying1:

Brinny, give us 60 minutes of your live singing not 2 seconds :tiffanycries:

• Upvote 3

The inconsistencies in what she sings in TTWE make me think that it could be real, also, that's her real non-studio vocal tone that you can hear... along the same frequencies is all the stuff she says to the audience.

Freakshow I'm not so convinced with, I think she sings parts of that but majority of it is pre-record which is baffling considering she does minimal in that performance

• Upvote 3

I remember watching Apple festival live and I asked myself if Freakshow was live.

But it's obvious it had some more vocals in this performance than in residency/tour. Now I can't confirm these are live or pre recorded, but I remember that during the live streaming, it sounds live.

• Upvote 2

hahaha accept it, she doesn't sing a single word...

Those look defo prerecorded or maybe something untouched from studio sessions...  

even if they are prerecored it is really dumb to prerecord two lines here and there... I mean, just pre-record the whole damn song

• Upvote 2

You would hear her breathing if it was really her mic feed

• Upvote 2

Listening to Britney's mic feed is like watching a painting as a blind person - there's no point. :jlostare:

• Upvote 3

You guys are reaching for the stars, There hasnt been mic feed vocals since the Circus tour. 

57 minutes ago, Avatar said:

You guys are reaching for the stars, There hasnt been mic feed vocals since the Circus tour. 

im sorry idc what yall say but fft had all pre recorded and ALOTof livevocals than even her onyx tour there i said it

2 hours ago, Cuteney said:

You would hear her breathing if it was really her mic feed

Exactly. Can they at least pre-record and have her mic on so we can hear that? The Oops tour did and it makes it so much more realistic. :tehe:

Idk if this is real, since you can’t hear her breathe, but i def think she probably mumbles the lyrics sometimes under the track like in these videos here, you just can’t hear her. 

I love that take on “till the world ends” at 1:45 tho.

This is fake. However you can hear her actual voice during till the world ends if you listen to the HQ apple music festival audio through headphones. Well I say voice, I mean whispering "oh oh oh ohhh" after you hear her breathing. That video, whoever made it has put different vocals over the breathing 

1:25:40 - 1:25:50 listen carefully 

Loool so fake, this is from the same channel that dubbed Onyx's prerecorded vocals on Vegas to try to fool people

NGL tho the mic feeds are still fun to listen to, real or not :jj: 

6 hours ago, marioh said:

Listening to Britney's mic feed is like watching a painting as a blind person - there's no point. :jlostare:

so true it hurts :sobbing: